POST YOUR ZED PIC OF THE DAY.............

manphibian

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I guess this post is really "what have I done to my Nismo during the last nine months", because I've finished doing what I wanted to do with it, both from a mods point of view and cosmetically. 

Having had the roof wrapped and rear screen tinted during this last summer, along with a pair of Z Burgers and fresh plates, last week it was in with Abbey for a P3, MOT, 15mm spacers, Cobra HFCs and Ecutek tuning, giving access to four individual maps. At last I have a V6 that can be heard and a smoother, more linear and very noticeable, power delivery - plus the added benefits of enhanced security and adjustable Abbey Traction Control. I rarely get the chance to give this car a proper run, so it was certainly a fun drive down to Goodwood yesterday!

It's all fairly minor stuff compared to what some owners do, but I've put my stamp on it and when the time comes to move on, hopefully it will appeal to potential buyers.

On the way home, I stopped of to take a few photos of the finished article. 

20211106_120306_HDR.jpg

20211106_120249_HDR.jpg

20211106_120258_HDR.jpg

20211106_120339_HDR.jpg

20211106_120331_HDR.jpg

20211106_120350_HDR.jpg

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Loadmaster said:

I guess this post is really "what have I done to my Nismo during the last nine months", because I've finished doing what I wanted to do with it, both from a mods point of view and cosmetically. 

Having had the roof wrapped and rear screen tinted during this last summer, along with a pair of Z Burgers and fresh plates, last week it was in with Abbey for a P3, MOT, 15mm spacers, Cobra HFCs and Ecutek tuning, giving access to four individual maps. At last I have a V6 that can be heard and a smoother, more linear and very noticeable, power delivery - plus the added benefits of enhanced security and adjustable Abbey Traction Control. I rarely get the chance to give this car a proper run, so it was certainly a fun drive down to Goodwood yesterday!

It's all fairly minor stuff compared to what some owners do, but I've put my stamp on it and when the time comes to move on, hopefully it will appeal to potential buyers.

On the way home, I stopped of to take a few photos of the finished article. 

20211106_120306_HDR.jpg

20211106_120249_HDR.jpg

20211106_120258_HDR.jpg

20211106_120339_HDR.jpg

20211106_120331_HDR.jpg

20211106_120350_HDR.jpg

I know Lindsay would be interested if he is still looking for 1. Stunning car!!