POST YOUR ZED PIC OF THE DAY.............

manphibian

13 minutes ago, Andy_Muxlow said:

That cool!

Thanks mate, I wouldn't have edited the pic like that, but it is the style of the photographer that took the shot. The pic itself I like 🙂

• Like 1

This might be a bit Marmite and split opinion. Nismo 'Burgundy' roof wrap at Extreme Signs in Copthorne, Surrey, today.

Superb job and very pleased with the new look. They also replaced the bright red mirror stripes (which matches nothing else on the car) with the same material.

20210524_153906_HDR-1.jpg

20210524_171538_HDR-1.jpg

20210524_171644_HDR.jpg

20210524_171656_HDR.jpg

20210524_172643_HDR.jpg

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Loadmaster said:

This might be a bit Marmite and split opinion. Nismo 'Burgundy' roof wrap at Extreme Signs in Copthorne, Surrey, today.

Superb job and very pleased with the new look. They also replaced the bright red mirror stripes (which matches nothing else on the car) with the same material.

20210524_153906_HDR-1.jpg

20210524_171538_HDR-1.jpg

20210524_171644_HDR.jpg

I actually really like this it’s different.

• Thanks 1

No comment. Here’s my old car.You do realise we have a resident wrapper on here who lives in Hayward’s Heath who does it for a living and has done loads of work on here including mine.Hexis flip

397CD903-B3FD-43D7-8C9E-BD90215083C6.jpeg

Edited by Payco
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Payco said:

No comment. Here’s my old car.You do realise we have a resident wrapper on here who lives in Hayward’s Heath who does it for a living and has done loads of work on here including mine.Hexis flip

397CD903-B3FD-43D7-8C9E-BD90215083C6.jpeg

No, I had no clue, but I know now. Extreme Signs did a perfect job and Copthorne is just 15 mins from me. 

Is that a red roof and bonnet on your old Z? That did cross my mind but I thought I'd test the colour first. 

Mine was chameleon Hexis flip so changed from purple to gold to bronze etc in the sun. I did roof , bonnet and rear quarter panels and wrapped all the skirts and bumper trim in it 

BTW John the current owner of my Nismo will be at the Ace meet and to my knowledge he hasn’t removed all of the wrap, just some of it..

Edited by Payco
  • Like 2