POST YOUR ZED PIC OF THE DAY.............

manphibian

11 minutes ago, ATTAK Z said:

Just noticed your wheels Stu ... how did you get that colour ? ... matching the Gunmetal really well  with a nice sheen :)

Thank you. I agonised over the wheel colour for ages, vey nearly went cobalt blue. In the end, when I went to the refurb place, they had a dozen or so on the display. The guy suggested "Shadow Chrome" which sounded awful in my head but when he showed me the wheel, I was smitten. I wanted them to still be quite striking and visible, albeit not too shiny. Best thing was it hid the brake dust beautifully (not like the gold wheels on the BRZ!).

• Thanks 1

Spent almost 3 hours on her today. First clean after driving her every day for the last 3 weeks!

Had a go with some Simoniz paste wax, it was cheap and had some pretty good reviews. Let's see how it behaves over the next couple of weeks

Signing off.

Mr Miyagi

IMG_20200502_200419.jpg

IMG_20200502_200559.jpg

• Like 5

14 hours ago, Stuggerz said:

Finally lowered her.. will get out and take proper pics at a later date. 

IMG_20200508_183645_684.jpg

Hi Stuggerz, I recognise that back drop:thumbs:. Are you from the Sholing/Merry Oak area?

Cheers, Ken

• Like 1

2 hours ago, snowy87 said:

yes, I am about half a mile away just by Sholing video. Small world. I will keep an extra eye out for you when we are "allowed out" again:thumbs:

Love sholing video. :D yeah man. Once it's all calmed down drop me a msg and I will drive on round.