POST YOUR ZED PIC OF THE DAY.............

manphibian

Was just looking through some past pics the other night and this little gem popped up.........courtesy of my misses snapping the Zed from our hotel window in the Germany the morning before heading to the Nurburgring for a track day in Sept 2016

1xvRDMnl.jpg

Edited by 350Butcher

On 8/5/2017 at 10:47, Brummiestormer said:

Croatian Island Life

20150918_075110.jpg

What a great looking Zed and mint too! Very nice...............is that a mines front lip?

Is that what cars look like when they've not been rained on all their lives!

On 09/08/2017 at 17:49, 350Butcher said:

What a great looking Zed and mint too! Very nice...............is that a mines front lip?

Is that what cars look like when they've not been rained on all their lives!

Mines copy.....it's a UK car; we drove down to Dubrovnik and island hopped back up the coast!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/11/2017 at 17:40, Brummiestormer said:

Mines copy.....it's a UK car; we drove down to Dubrovnik and island hopped back up the coast!

Do like those mines lips, finish off the Zed's front end a treat

That is some road trip!!  You never got all that way with it looking that clean though? Mine looks like its won at 24hr le mans just going on a local run

• 3 weeks later...

Parked the car with a spare space on either side. Went for an exam and some lunch. Returned 2hrs later to find the car park full apart from the spaces either side of mine. Literally the first time that's ever happened to me. Usually its a completely empty car park, I park furthest away and some tw@t still parks next to me. Anyway this is the pic when I parked:

20170922_115817.thumb.jpg.ba52a6322396d6ea10b9264b516c77bb.jpg

• Like 5

18 hours ago, Erni902 said:

Parked the car with a spare space on either side. Went for an exam and some lunch. Returned 2hrs later to find the car park full apart from the spaces either side of mine. Literally the first time that's ever happened to me. Usually its a completely empty car park, I park furthest away and some tw@t still parks next to me. Anyway this is the pic when I parked:

20170922_115817.thumb.jpg.ba52a6322396d6ea10b9264b516c77bb.jpg

Stunning car m8 :thumbs:

• Like 2