POST YOUR ZED PIC OF THE DAY.............

manphibian

Cheers Graham, never used the stuff before, when it goes on you think 'what the hell have I done' but it dries spot on :thumbs:

Who's Graham? :lol:

Don't worry I did it the other day to SuperStu and just called him some random name that I thought was his. :p

It's Gareth mate btw. :D Looks superb and I'm actually very impressed with how good it looks, especially the front. B)

• Like 3

Cheers Graham, never used the stuff before, when it goes on you think 'what the hell have I done' but it dries spot on :thumbs:

Don't worry I did it the other day to SuperStu and just called him some random name that I thought was his. :p

It's Gareth mate btw. :D Looks superb and I'm actually very impressed with how good it looks, especially the front. B)

Sorry Graham, I thought the GM was graham but it's probably gun metal .. Doh !

Apologies

Are you sure it's not Graham ?

Edited by GIXXERUK
  • Like 1

Lol at Graham :lol:

But honestly speaking that's a good job gixxer. It's surprising how a small and simple mod like that can transform the look of your car :thumbs: did you do it in a closed area or just mask it off and do it there on the drive?

In the garage it was blowing a gale outside in sunny Wales :lol:

Edited by GIXXERUK

Apologies

:lol:

You where close I guess and Ian (14N) thought the same thing about my username so your in good company.

The "GM" in my user name actually stands for my initials; Gareth M*** ;) ...And "Ballistic" just because I have a passing interest in firearms ballistics.

I've been called worse things than Graham in my 34 years odd though so no need to apologize mate. :D:thumbs:

Apologies

You where close I guess and Ian (14N) thought the same thing about my username so your in good company.

The "GM" in my user name actually stands for my initials; Gareth M*** ;) ...And "Ballistic" just because I have a passing interest in firearms ballistics.

I've been called worse things than Graham in my 34 years odd though so no need to apologize mate. :D:thumbs:

So what you mean it that your a gun nut then Graham.......I mean Gareth. :lol:

Not at all ZEUS. :sleep:

A passing interest is a novelty that captures the attention for a brief period, until either people lose interest in it, or the next "big thing" comes along.

I chose my user name well over a decade ago when I was a lot younger ~ I did used to go target shooting & things when I was younger (11-16yrs) at a gun club but I was never a nut. ;) I am a car nut though. :lol:

Your Zed is looking ace btw and those wheels... :in_love:

• Like 1

Not at all ZEUS. :sleep:

A passing interest is a novelty that captures the attention for a brief period, until either people lose interest in it, or the next "big thing" comes along.

I chose my user name well over a decade ago when I was a lot younger ~ I did used to go target shooting & things when I was younger (11-16yrs) at a gun club but I was never a nut. ;) I am a car nut though. :lol:

Your Zed is looking ace btw and those wheels... :in_love:

Thanks Gareth I'm pleased with how it's evolving , if I can get it looking half as good as Humpys then I'll be very happy!

Ps; I used to do a bit of shooting too :)

It's a great looking Zed ZEUS. B)

Whatever you've got planned for it though make it your own just like grundy has. ;)

P.s. Nothing wrong with shooting ZEUS, just people's opinions of it unfortunately. :mellow:

Totally agree with you mate, unfortunately if you like shooting these days people think your a loon! :teeth: