URGENT PAINT HELP PLEASE !!

kenc543

Hi ive got a 52 plate nissan 350z jap import its in white think it might be a pearlesent colour just had it in the body shop geting it debadge and bits and bobs touched up , just got it back and its a total different white colour to my car been arguing with the body shop can someone please help me get the right colour code please my cars a mess! much appreciated

oh oh... can't help with the paint colour but most reputable body shops should do the homework before spraying imo... feel for you mate, but if it was done at a cheap price this is usually what happens.

Hope you get it sorted :thumbs:

NO NEED TO SHOUT!

Pearl White paint code is QX1

thats the paint code i have on but its not the same as my car colour am gutted

How much did you pay to get it done?

Paint needs to be colour matched and can take various coats to get the colour correct.

Maybe your car was resprayed whilst in Japan?

I think the other white Nissan use is Pikes Peak White. No idea what the paint colour is.

Oh, and Pearly white is a bitch to get matched as its a 2 stage paint.

NO NEED TO SHOUT!

Pearl White paint code is QX1

thats the paint code i have on but its not the same as my car colour am gutted

How much did you pay to get it done?

Paint needs to be colour matched and can take various coats to get the colour correct.

paid £150 off someone my dad uses and its a little bit better today took it back this morning for it sprayed again i will up load some pics let me no what u lot think where should i upload them to just here ?

Maybe your car was resprayed whilst in Japan?

I think the other white Nissan use is Pikes Peak White. No idea what the paint colour is.

Oh, and Pearly white is a bitch to get matched as its a 2 stage paint.

yea i though the paint could of been done in Japan as wel like , think the other pain is the same code , am thinking of going down the lines of getting a full respray now like al uploads pics and you can let me no