'Which' magazine scratch removers on test

Squee

Apologies if this has already been posted before but thought it might be of interest...

In this month's 'Which' magazine they have vehicle scratch removers on test with T-Cut coming out on top and beating ScratchX. Link to article is here: http://www.which.co.uk/scratchremovers.

To be honest I often find Which articles to be written by idiots for idiots but thought I'd share anyway!

S.

Funny that as most people drop a log in their strides when you suggest using T-Cut :shrug:

Old original T-Cut is waaaay to abrasive for any modern paints. But they have new forumulations for a few years now that are marketed as "clearcoat safe". These ones are fine to use :thumbs:

My folks subscribe to Which magasine, i read it last weekend. They had a car review feature and the 370Z got 59% for being too 'raw'. TBH that's a mega selling point for owners - you just can't rate these cars using the same system as you would for a shopping cart fiesta, it's ridiculous. On the other hand they redeemed themselves by giving the 350Z 69%. Go figure.....

My folks subscribe to Which magasine, i read it last weekend. They had a car review feature and the 370Z got 59% for being too 'raw'. TBH that's a mega selling point for owners - you just can't rate these cars using the same system as you would for a shopping cart fiesta, it's ridiculous. On the other hand they redeemed themselves by giving the 350Z 69%. Go figure.....

Fair enough to be honest. If they mark all their cars using the same scale then at least the percentage will be consistent. If a buyer wants a good drive with a bit of rawness they buy a 370Z. If they want the looks but not the drive they buy a TT.

Fair enough to be honest. If they mark all their cars using the same scale then at least the percentage will be consistent. If a buyer wants a good drive with a bit of rawness they buy a 370Z. If they want the looks but not the drive they buy a TT.

True. To be honest it's probably a good thing that Which subscribers don't drive 350Z's...actually that's a can of worms - how many of you subscribe to Which magasine? Admit it, you hog the middle lane too don't you? :lol: