newbie from newcastle!

Am from Gateshead ( technically still Newcastle I like to think :D ) where abouts in Newcastle you from ??

And welcome :thumbs:

am from west denton if u know where that is , u done much to ur z then ? should meet up 1 time with the cars

Am from Gateshead ( technically still Newcastle I like to think :D ) where abouts in Newcastle you from ??

am from west denton if u know where that is , u done much to ur z then ? should meet up 1 time with the cars

Yeah I no where that is your not far from where I train in benwell . I have done quite abit but no where near as much as what some of the people have done on here . My car is poorly at the moment it's in a garage getting looked at for excessive smoking ( either steam seals or piston rings :headhurt: ) but as soon as it's done I am up for meeting up .

Yeah I no where that is your not far from where I train in benwell . I have done quite abit but no where near as much as what some of the people have done on here . My car is poorly at the moment it's in a garage getting looked at for excessive smoking ( either steam seals or piston rings :headhurt: ) but as soon as it's done I am up for meeting up .

cool be good to see another 1 and what uve done and stuff like let me no when ur car is fixed , where is it you train like ?