Stag Do ideas....

Stew

Ok, as I'm getting married I have to think of some Stag Do ideas along with my groomsmannies.

It MUST be in the UK as I'm getting married in Florida and a lot of my mates are coming over. Vegas is out, much to my Dads disgust!

I'd love to do something like the goodwood revival - festival of speed would have been awesome but it's past.

I'd prefer if it was something to do with cars primarily whether on track or getting very dirty. Apart from that I'm open to ideas.

My mate has offered up his extensive farm if we fancy making our own adventure weekend locally...... This has brilliant potential for certain broken bones and total carnage.

Anyone done anything brilliant?

Im going to Poland in August for my own stag doo (3 nights)..... but having a night in Liverpool before we venture out there, and can't wait hahaha....... :yahoo:

Sorry it wasn't UK related but I'm sure some people will give you some ideas later on in the thread............ :thumbs:

If I was getting married in the UK then stagger would have been abroad. My Dad was gunning for Vegas as I mentioned..... Seeing as around the wedding will be filled with visits to Mickey among other things I think we'd be happy enough with something UK based. Just looking at knockers for stuff but maybe an English track would be good if a decent day can be put on. :)

Don't let your Mrs catch you looking at knockers!

If you have access to open farm land why not have a chat with some companies who have off road buggies? See if they'll come down for the day to mess up the grass. Setup various tracks with various vehicles?

If there's a hill nearby maybe some Zorbing as well?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDnU9Y6UJWGXN2k6QAa2x0RjJl_YBP1DwnuQ_GqB7rR8qK3MFv

I can imagine u filming the hangover 3 in sauchiehall st :lol:

Have a look at the silverstone website mate they've got loads of packages. We did the Ferrari experience a couple of years back- a lotus exige s and a 360 challenge it was amazing

I did go ape as part of mine it was amazing! Shattered at the end of it tho lol. The one in Aberfoyle has the longest zip line I'd go back just for that!

:thumbs:

We are off to the one in the New Forest next month, super excited. Only found it by accident! :lol:

Just an idea as it's down the road from me http://www.gygkarting.co.uk/index.html

I can also arrange a day wakeboarding,waterskiing, kneeboarding and bare footing. I get the boat at members rate and the driver comes free cos it's me :lol::teeth: . But you would have Liam my son (15) as your coach plus another member.

Got a site for the "watersports" :lol:

Interested in trying waterskiing and wakeboarding again, but I would need some tuition. :thumbs:

Stew, our neighbour (the one from the BBQ last year after Knockhill) took the guys from the elise forum to some estate weekend in your neck of the woods last year. Clay pigeons, Paintball and Quading. :thumbs: It was all on the same estate, but can't remember the link :blush: . Will see if i can find it.

I had my stag last year in Cork, cheap flight over and got a deal in a central hotel. The people working in bars etc are bloody brilliant and really live up to the Irish stereotype of being friendly and a good laugh. Its also near the coast so we went down there it was about 30 degrees and we took in some sun on the beach then headed back into Cork for the nightlife.

The lads still quote it as being the best stag do ever. On the flight over we purchased a soft toy monkey and called it Lee as my mate Lee had to drop out at the last minute. So we took him everywhere, even clubbing...he was a babe magnet he was just unbelievable :lol:

Go-Karting is an obvious, and fairly cheap, classic.

It doesn't take up too much time, costs pennies, and can be very competetive.

There are stag do "multi sites" popping up all over now too.

you can do quad biking in the morning, then shoot the s**t outta each other with paintballs in the afternoon.

Ha ha... Yea, Blackpool and hire a midget to handcuff to the groom, you can get them for a night, a day or the whole weekend, you can even get them painted blue like a smurf and wearing a nappy...

Funny as feck...

Handcuffed as in for the whole two days, everywhere, just so so funny...

There's got to be some fancy dress involved in there too...

We all went out as Umpa Lumpa's for my mates stag do last year... was the best night i've ever had!

Played a few games too - Grenade was the best - where one person is the grenade master, and if he shouts grenade you all have to dive on the floor immediately, regardless of where you are.

DSC00002.jpg

DSC00008.jpg

DSC00009.jpg

DSC00013.jpg

DSC00022.jpg

See now I don't drink, don't do drugs, can't really stand the British drinking culture so my idea for my own stag-do was for a close group of friends to be rendered unconcious, helicoptered to the wilds of Scotland and dumped in a field (preferably one with werewolves living near by) with no cash or mobile phones and each armed with some form of cutting weapon.

I envisage it being a mixture of Dog Soldiers and Predators.

As the stag I would be allowed some sort of Pusle Rifle - it'd be a right jape I reckon.

See now I don't drink, don't do drugs, can't really stand the British drinking culture so my idea for my own stag-do was for a close group of friends to be rendered unconcious, helicoptered to the wilds of Scotland and dumped in a field (preferably one with werewolves living near by) with no cash or mobile phones and each armed with some form of cutting weapon.

I envisage it being a mixture of Dog Soldiers and Predators.

As the stag I would be allowed some sort of Pusle Rifle - it'd be a right jape I reckon.

+1 :D

Lots of good ideas!

I'll be busy checking them out.

I have a goape about 4 miles from my house long with a paintball range, quad biking etc etc. I even have Rage buggies on my doorstep! B)

It would be a total laugh setting up something at the farm...... Buy a couple of cars and do some kind of auto testing or something.

I have a goape about 4 miles from my house long with a paintball range, quad biking etc etc. I even have Rage buggies on my doorstep! B)

What about Rage buggy paintball...........with real guns............and werewolves.

You could even do it Mad Max 2:The Road Warrior style

Your missing a trick here I'm telling you. :lol:

Best stag doo iv been to in this country was definitely Plymouth, there are two different nightlifes one was around the quay ( if that's how its spelt ) smart pub / clubs around the harbour.

The next night we went into the town where there was your normal pubs weathersoons walkabout etc and nightclubs also a few mens clubs ;) . In the day we drove to Cornwall did a hrs karting :teeth: and after did jumping off cliffs ( with instructors ) and canoeing was a cracking day and cheap. Send me a pm I could find u details of who we arranged it with :thumbs: