Amateur Photography Thread

Husky

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

4pm from my office today

P1020591.jpg

Just my basic Panasonic DMC-FZ100 on full zoom with no fancy lens and just using the 'sunset setting' option. Quite pleased with that hand held pic, and not being into photography in any serious way. :)

Congratulations are in order Leeroy???? Addition to the Z family??

Two from me. I know they need cropping, haven't had the chance yet. Bees were swamming over the roses being height of spring here now.

MoreBees21Nov2012025.jpg

MoreBees21Nov2012005.jpg

Edited by bronzee

As I am sans Zed, photo's have been focused on the little 'un. Although he is growing up fast, 9 months old now! Funny though I thought I would get back into using my DSLR again but its never handy when Alfie does something you want to photo - just quite lucky that smart phones have half decent cameras on them to catch the moment.

photo4-3.jpg

As I am sans Zed, photo's have been focused on the little 'un. Although he is growing up fast, 9 months old now! Funny though I thought I would get back into using my DSLR again but its never handy when Alfie does something you want to photo - just quite lucky that smart phones have half decent cameras on them to catch the moment.

photo4-3.jpg

He looks like a cheeky chap :thumbs:

I like the way you focused on the rug thereby generating interest in Alfie by making people wonder what the fuzzy thing in the foreground is :D