pictures tell a million words,

and this IMO is the Great British outdoors :thumbs:

love it, along with this one

IMG_0569.jpg

the Great British Warrior :thumbs::thumbs:

would love to have the ability..

best get my fujifilm out and start trying :blush:

I know Huskey, as i was posting i was thinking the same,

but they photos are something i would look at (why i choose they ones) and think,

the great Scottish outdoors when men were men and the Vikings were harder (Tim Severin style (great author)) the kind of things i imagine in his books when i read them.. :D

but they photos are something i would look at (why i choose they ones) and think,

the great Scottish outdoors when men were men and the Vikings were harder (Tim Severin style (great author)) the kind of things i imagine in his books when i read them.. :D

:D

There are so many pictures which give me ideas as to what to try next, I only have the west midlands as a subject :lol:

this one was taken with my sony ericsson satio,a little blur from photshop, but thats it, the sun glare isnt added either, that happened as i pressed the button, didnt stand there for ages to make the perfect shot, it sort of just happened.

Z.jpg

There are so many pictures which give me ideas as to what to try next, I only have the west midlands as a subject :lol:

the West Midlands is bea u tifull Huskey ;)

east midlands is the same..

get your lil ass out 10 mile in any direction and youve got it sorted..

if not, i have a rather large airfield with lots of dogs and soldiers and good views around Rutland ;)

if not, i have a rather large airfield with lots of dogs and soldiers and good views around Rutland ;)

I'll take that offer!! :bounce::lol::lol:

I have done alot of searching for good photo opportunities but I'm used to scotland where it comes along a bit more often :lol:

I'll take that offer!! :bounce::lol::lol:

I have done alot of searching for good photo opportunities but I'm used to scotland where it comes along a bit more often :lol:

well if you want scotland, ive got the poscode to go to.. was there camping over last weekend..

loch lomand and then loch fyne (sea loch)

but if your up for it, my brother is a web marketer and can tell and take u for city views in Glasgow :thumbs:

this one was taken with my sony ericsson satio,a little blur from photshop, but thats it, the sun glare isnt added either, that happened as i pressed the button, didnt stand there for ages to make the perfect shot, it sort of just happened.

Z.jpg

Really love this!

I feel rude doing this again but it's got even more potential...

[attachment=0]pink & zed copy.jpg[/attachment]

by action i dont mean mauling me to the ground

wouldnt need to be u mate, you could be the photographer ;)

if you just wanted to see us work.. you and the the West midland peeps are more than welcome to come to stamford or melton and then have an amazing day out (help for heroes/ 350z pic day poss??)

by action i dont mean mauling me to the ground

wouldnt need to be u mate, you could be the photographer ;)

if you just wanted to see us work.. you and the the West midland peeps are more than welcome to come to stamford or melton and then have an amazing day out (help for heroes/ 350z pic day poss??)

This is an amazing plan!