Hi all! back in the forums scene!

Well its been a week since i picked up my 350z so thought id say ola!

Drove 4hours to part exchange my beast of an astra convertible (1.8ltr ;) )to get a black 05 350z GT.

Must admit its nice to be back in a car that goes! Was going to go back to the single Supra scene but after spending a fortune on it decided might be better to get a 350z and definately no complaints so far (thou im already wanting an extra 100bhp)!

No real plans for it except HFC, Y pipe, uprev air box, plenum spacer and a remap. Will probably leave it stock bar the wheels im sure.

Anywho thats me and my intro.

Will try to be of help if i can only have limited knowledge on the technical side of things though if anyone wants any personal, self employed or company tax advice i can help there :thumbs:

Welcome mate! Where are you located?

No need for revup airbox as rtbiscuit can supply the conversion kit at a fraction of the price :thumbs:

Get some pics up when you get a minute and show her off

Will get some pics up soon as, being black absolute nightmare keeping it clean so thats a job this weekend!

Thx for the advice neil :)

Will probably leave it stock bar the wheels im sure.

Yea said that about my Supra TT turned out i did a single turbo conversion must admit ive dabbled a little into the TT conversion for the 350z but ive taken up golf to take my mind off it....