HR twin Pop Charger SOLD

morgan25

Before my 350z was sold i removed my Twin Pop Charger which I am offering for sale. If you have a HR for me this is the one mod to have to have just for the noise alone, I never felt any real world loss of power using it. But all I can say is the week i drove the car after removal it just sounded plane ordinary.

God i miss the noise. :console:

Anyway i digress I am looking for £225ono if intrested please contact me through PM's

DSC03079.jpg

Thanks for looking Stuart

:bang: if these are still for sale after I get paid I will crunch some numbers and may take these off you :thumbs:. Are these filters cleanable or do you have to replace them? How dirty are they and how quickly do they get dirty.

Pete

Hmmmm, I've been tempted to get these for a while...I take it everything I need to fit is included and MAF sensors etc will fit?

If so...I may be in touch! Are these JWT? They claim no loss in BHP, but I'm not worried about that, I always fit these to my cars for the awesome noise.

Yeah there JWT i would not worry about any power losses i can honestly say in real world conditions you will not notice any difference in performance unless your trying to gain that last 10th of a second at the Ring :D .

Every think you need is in the box as you see them is how they came off the car.