180mph speedo face in a JDM?

MidnightRacer

Evening all.

bear with me and apologies if this has already been a topic for conversation, the search button returned nothing!

I currently have a 180 kph speedo on my JDM that has been converted to MPH with a converter and tape.

I'm looking to replace the complete dial face but the only converters I can see are 160mph max faces or the 120mph max faces. I've since learned that the 2007 z came with a 180 speedo on it (at least from the pictures). is that true and is if is what are the chances of getting hold of one of these faces from a knackered set of clocks?

I know its a lot of effort for nothing but it nearly makes me cry looking at a bit of black tape over the MPH!

Cheers

Kev

• 4 months later...

When I moved back to the UK and brought my 350Z with me, I swapped out the instrument binnacle for a Nismo one which has both MPH and KPM on the dial, plus goes up to 180MPH.

Not the cheapest option, but it looks great. I'll take a picture when I get a chance and post it here.

cheers

Ian

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...