CS (Cougar Store) appreciation thread

HassanZ

Hi all,

I have decided to start this thread for any member on this forum who wants to show their appreciation for the exceptional and friendly service they have received from both Andy and Mitz.

They definately deserve this recognition after myself receiving invaluable help and advice from them on various aspects relating to my Zed.

A lot of work has been undertaken on my Zed, all of which was of a very high standard. Also, I've purchased a few bits from CS which I received immediately. There were a few issues with my Zed when I first purchased it, these issues were rectified immediately at minimal cost due to the depth of knowledge they both posses. They've undertaken a few modifications on my Zed also, which I'm very pleased with!

I would definitely recommend others to use CS also, there are many other members who would agree with me.

Keep up the great work guys! You're a credit to this forum. :thumbs:

Regards,

Hassan

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

You cannot fault the guys.

I travel over an hour each way to use them. Which, based on fuel prices today should serve as a testament to the quality of work and banter they provide :D

I arrived late the other day and even though they had important plans they stayed behind and fitted some new drive belts to my car. Granted it's not a massive job but it shows that they do infact care about their customers!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Many thanks to Mitz and Andy at CS for having my car in for a P1 service and Plugs yesterday. Ended up having belts replaced too. Excellent service and very helpful! Even kindly pointed out my front towing eye cover was missing. Just show's the level of care and attention to detail they have :thumbs:

Will definitely be going back :)

A big thanks to Mitz from me. He sorted me out with EBC SUV pads for my Navara. They were delivered quickly and at an excellent price. Mitz really went above and beyond to help me out and it was appreciated.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

When I ordered from Mitsubishi customer service was excellent and he did above and beyond the norm. He has helped me out on a few occasions.

Thanks again :):thumbs:

Just noticed this. His name is Mitz not Mitsubishi lol! Bloody iPhone.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Another big shout out to the guys at Cougar Store.

Supplied me a shiny new Scorpion exhaust which I have just had fitted today and very happy with.

They were massively helpful all through the process, from initial selection (the old Cobra vs Scorpion dilemma!), keeping me informed of the delivery date and then today when the independent garage that fitted it had a minor issue with a bracket causing a little obstruction but dealt with quickly and professionally at all stages.

Wouldn't hesitate to recommend, hope your father in law gets better soon.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...