CS (Cougar Store) appreciation thread

HassanZ

Recently ordered a Buddyclub Pro Spec exhaust from Cougar store, really happy with the price, product and delivery.

Communication Was spot on from order stage right through until product landed was faultless highly recommend them and will definitely use again

• 2 weeks later...

Another trip to CougarStore for me out today, even if it was a 06:00 wake up on a Saturday. Great service as always, and sorry to whoevers Matt Green 350z that I saw near the shops who couldn't get seen because I was already booked in ;)

• 3 weeks later...

A big thank you to Mitz at Cougar Store for help and advice on getting the correct exhaust system for me. It's early days but the resonated Cobra system seems perfect, quiet enough not to be anti-social at low revs and pretty epic sounding when I am clear of the neighbours! B)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to thank Cougar Store for an excellent after-sales support! My Cobra backbox cracked - and this has been promptly sorted out via Cougar Store without any delays.

I simply cannot imagine a better service, THANK YOU!

• 3 weeks later...

Yesterday for the first time I went over to Cougar Store as my diff bush had started to leak. Very nice meeting you Mitz and Andy, did a sterling job on my beloved 350z. Not only a maintenance repair but an upgrade, as the car drives noticeably smoother coming on and off throttle now with the whiteline diff bush kit.

Would without doubt recommend Cougar Store to fellow Zed owners, friends and family.

IMG_20160319_123415_zpskdrzhlxt.jpg

David

• 2 weeks later...

Just had a P3 service, and plugs changed. MOT as well. Very honest and knowledgeable people Cougar Store. I've traveled up from south Wales. I know I visited relatives the same time, but we'll worth it. I would use Cougar store again. Recommend to anyone. Thanks Guys.

• 2 weeks later...

I was at Cougar store on Saturday for the third time in 2 months. Great guys who know what they are doing with the Zed and whilst its a 180 mile round trip for me the money i waste on fuel is easily offset by the quality of work and advice from Mitz and the team.

Would recommend them if you have a zed or any other car

I was at cougar store for my P3 service, plugs and lifetime air filters [24/03/16] and MOT, not only did I get excellent service , Mitz gave excellent advice on me getting cobra resonated catback system which I will be getting within the next - 8 weeks :D, he went out of his way to help clean and oil brake pipes and secure al loose fitting on the undrtray

I will definitely recommend Cougarstore to forum member friends et al - Z is purring like a kitten :teeth:

Edited by kbad
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Went up to Cougar Store today Mitz said he could hook me up with some new cobra crampon tips.

What a LEGEND. A real Gent, nice to talk to, so Knowledgable , will definitly be heading there again.

would recommend Cougar store to any Zedders .

THANK YOU MITZ

:boxing:Had my cobra resonated cat back system fitted 3 weeks ago, excellent service , excellent advice and also . Mitz added some clips that had fallen off . Worth my driving up to Leicester from Milton keynes .

Will commend to all Z owners :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Brilliant service from Mitz, from the guidance on the exhaust (Cobra Middle/Rear and Y pipe) to the delivery and also the product. Anyone that chooses Cougar Store won't be disappointed, based on my wonderful experience.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...