CS (Cougar Store) appreciation thread

HassanZ

Have spoken to these guys ahead of a potential purchase of a 350Z. Got some great advice and would have been able to pop the car over to them for a check up.

Without a doubt they obviously know the cars backward,but they were really prepared to go above and beyond with someone who doesn't yet own a car! So this will be my only stop in the future for parts and servicing. Thanks.

Stewart

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Many thanks to Mitz and Andy at Cougar,

New discs, redstuff pads and new caliper fitted today,

Great advice and much aprreciated for sorting the handbrake too,

Looks and feels great,

Cheers

• Like 1

Me and another mate both in 350z's paid Mitz a visit on the early hours of Sat 18th July. We both had P3's and I also had BlackDiamond dics and pads fitted all around. Great service, very knowledgeable chap and some great advice too! Look forward to more trips (my bank account doesn't though!) :lol:

• Like 1

Have to add my name to this list, Put a new set of discs and pads on last weekend which has made my brakes feel better than they ever have before. Discs weren't in stock when I ordered them but great communication and they got here nice and quick when they came in stock.

Couldn't have asked for anything more, great job guys. :thumbs:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Another year on. P2 service and MOT done today thanks to Mitz and Andy great service as usual cheers guys. Always look forward to my visits and today was like a mini meet too with five others zeds and members there too one of which was Ken who was having trouble with his nuts ( wheel locking ones that is! ) haha. Went for lunch whilst three of us was waiting for Mitz and Andy to do there magic and had a good chat about zeds as you do. Cracking little day.

Edited by SHEZZA

A few days late, but big thanks for Mitz and Andy @ CS for fitting my new Cobra Back Box, been in the pipe line for a while, finally got round to it, minimum fuss, top service, will get back for the Y pipe and HFC's towards the end of the year, sounds amazing, the nieghbours love it too, every morning, waving from their windows in appreciation :thumbs:

• Like 1

I've had the pleasure to order an exhaust discs and pads from Mitz. He offered expert relevant advice with friendly approachable service. When things went wrong (discs got lost by couriers day before car was booked into garage) Mitz did everything in his power to correct a mistake out of his control. In the end he couriered matching or better parts by ups to ensure the job could be completed in the scheduled time slot at the garage. Would 100% recommend to anyone.

Cobra cat back sounds incredible Mitz thanks for talking me out of the Buddy Club! Discs also look sexy! Very happy.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Many thanks to Mitz and Andy for taking the time to give my newly purchased Z such a thorough inspection today. It is a real pleasure to meet people who exceed your expectations. I look forward to seeing you again come service time! :thumbs:

Edited by SkidRisk
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks to the Mitz and the rest at CougarStore for sorting my issues yesterday. A couple of points to note:

- The traffic Is bad since the uni has started back

- Taking your other half with you makes things expensive with all the shops/café/food nearby

- Its only a matter of time before all 350z undertrays are held on with cable ties

Thanks again.

A big thank you to Mitz & Andy who fitted my rear K-sport BBK today. Thank you for finishing it by 2pm. See both of them in two weeks for a oil change. Mitz, I am so tempted to buy the 19inch wheels you were talking about today.

Edited by daveallen1999
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Another satisfied customer

A big thanks to CS Mitz spoke to him yesterday really helpful guy & ordered disc's and pads and they turned up today....... Brilliant

If Carlsberg ran a garage this is what it'd be like ! Lol

Kind Regards

Chris.

Ps will speak again soon I'm sure 😜

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...