CS (Cougar Store) appreciation thread

HassanZ

Just got back from cougar store having had my cobra non resonated system fitted, great service from cs, mitz is a legend! And the 120 mile trip back to wrexham was the best 120 miles so far in the zed. Lots of smiles from me and motorists that I passed ;)

Just wanted to say thanks very much to CS for the great service in delivering my new cobra exhaust, brilliant delivery in a short time slot I couldn't ask for more. Thoroughly recommended.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks for helping me out with a new Y pipe after ordering my cobra exhaust getting it fitted and finding my OEM Y pipe was blowing, All sorted now and sounds great, The misses said I thought it would be louder! cant win! :yahoo:

• 1 month later...

Thanks for supplying and fitting my beautiful carbon bonnet :thumbs:

As usual the service, advice and general welcoming manner you provide was second to none, I've said it before and I'll say it again Mitz & co you offer a great service to all and I'm quite certain there is nothing that you couldn't sort or supply for our wonderful zeds

many thanks for my recent addition :teeth:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have just got some parts for my Cobra exhaust from Andy & Mitz at Cougar.

They have gone out of their way to be helpful, a real pleasure to find a Company

like this who will go above and beyond what is expected.

I am really thankful to them, and highly recommend them to all other Members on here.

They are the Tops, Thanks Boys. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

• 2 weeks later...