CS (Cougar Store) appreciation thread

HassanZ

Just to reiterate on what has been said before, brilliant service from CS.

Bought a full set of Black Dimond discs and pads, not fitted but very happy with them and the price/service was excellent.

Thanks very much CS!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Big thanks to Mitz at CS. Went out of his way to have a Cobra exhaust delivered early for me as today was the only day I had off to get it fitted. Kept me updated regularly with tracking of the exhaust, and fitted it for me on the day. Well worth the journey up to Leicester to meet him in person. Great guy with great service! I'm sure I'll be seeing you again soon to feed my Zeditis ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Well want to say a big thanks to The guys at Cougar store, bought my eibach springs few months ago and they are brilliant, also ordered cobra sport decat and needed it before Saturday and had a nice delivery this morning, would definitely recommend these guys if you want good advice and good quality parts, will be buying some more bit come payday.

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to add my thanks to the Cougar Store too.

I bought my Zed last year and finding this forum was a godsend in itself and after finding my feet, as it were, I made my first purchase from CS and have to say they were extremely helpful and friendly.

I have recently made some additional purchases from them and as always they have been very helpful and happy to offer advise.

Thanks guy, really appreciate it.

Just wanted to give Cougar Store based in Leicester a mention as its the second time ive visited them today and have to say they are great guys and have been nothing but helpful , experienced and trustworthy with my 350z

If you live local ( or even if you dont) i really dont think you can go far wrong taking your car to Mitz and Andy....its always a difficult task trying to find a good garage these days who offer freindy , helpful advice, and do quality work without ripping your walllet but Cougar Store seems to defiently be a Garage to trust....i will be making them my choice for any work that needs doing on my 350z from now on!

Nice one Cougar Store...you got my vote!

Just wanted to give Cougar Store based in Leicester a mention as its the second time ive visited them today and have to say they are great guys and have been nothing but helpful , experienced and trustworthy with my 350z

If you live local ( or even if you dont) i really dont think you can go far wrong taking your car to Mitz and Andy....its always a difficult task trying to find a good garage these days who offer freindy , helpful advice, and do quality work without ripping your walllet but Cougar Store seems to defiently be a Garage to trust....i will be making them my choice for any work that needs doing on my 350z from now on!

Nice one Cougar Store...you got my vote!

I can only echo the prompt (messages replied to within 30minutes on Saturday night/Sumday morning!!!!!), polite and knowledgeable service from these guys. London speed bumps (!&**@@!!) ripped a hole in my flex joint of the y-pipe and CS were quick to offer advice and free delivery (next day even!) - I mean, in an age of dying customer service - KUDOS where kudos is due. Item received within 48hrs of first email! Thanks again! Will need to visit you soon when visiting in-laws in Hinckley. How much is P3????

Big thanks to the guys at CS, had my cobra exhaust fitted in January which I was very happy with due to great product, value and customer service. I noticed the clamps recently started to rust up quite quickly, thankfully CS were happy to oblige in sending some new ones which I can see already will be a lot more resistant, received them within 2 days. Big thanks guys, greats service.

Haven't been on here for awhile but like everyone else I'de like to say a big thank you to Mitz and Andy for all the great work and advice they've given me over the last year on my Zed.Not over priced very professional and make you feel like one of the family with how welcoming they are. Everyone should also check out their Facebook page and give some reviews as they don't have many on there,a lot of people check these things out on Facebook now days and the more good reviews these guys get on there the more work they'll get keeping them going for all of us ,-- KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK LADS SEE YOU SOON --

I won't take my Z anywhere else. Awesome customer and car service from Mitz and Andy. If I ever win the lottery I'm gonna employ them and keep them all to myself and we'll all grow old together in zed and rotary heaven, eating chicken burgers and chips and watching fast and loud.

Got my Cobra exhaust, full system, bought from and fitted by CS. I wanted the knowledge and experience of Zs & these systems over any random local mechanic. Very happy customer. Well worth the 180-mile round trip!

As everyone else I've seen comment has already said, awesome service, helpful, friendly, genuine advice, fair prices. I can't recommend highly enough. Thanks Mitz!

Mitz/Andy,

Thanks again for the friendly and efficient service, new exhaust sounds great, kept changing down on the way home just so I could rev it!! Once a child always a child. :) Ps Karen loves the black exhaust tips and I really feel they suit my car so thanks also for getting them for me

also very happy car sailed through mot. just need that service before Wales!

• 2 weeks later...

Since i've got some half decent pics now. Got a set of samco coolant hoses from CS. Great service and more than happy to help out with suggestions.

Here's the hoses

627c50db-cf72-49bb-82c9-4121114b7165.jpg

Fitted

20140426_190356.jpg

Can't really see the lower radiator hoses from there but they really do look the business and excellent quality as well

Thanks CS

• Like 2