CS (Cougar Store) appreciation thread

HassanZ

• 3 weeks later...

Yet again im here with thanks for Andy and Mitz,

They did me a great job with the service and MOT on my civic, and unfortunately the Zed has been with them for sometime with gearbox and synchro issues but they've taken every care to do the job well and the gearbox feels smooth and easy - its like a new car. Added to that Mitz recently got me some wiper blades at cheaper than direct internet prices.

Nothing but good things to say about these guys every time we use them - which seems to be constantly :)

Thanks guys

Hawker

Edited by hawker1986

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just ike to echo other posters, needed new cooling fans, pm' d CS several times last w/end. Amazed to get response way past most people's bed time and despite CS not having stock they got me new fans delivered to my home on Thursday. Zed back on the road a whole week quicker than I expected.

These guys will become my new best friends as i slowly bring my "toy" up to scratch.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Contacted via email for a P3 - received prompt replies. They slotted me in nicely to fit my timetable (much appreciated!), excellent communication on their part throughout and great service.

Really happy, so a huge thanks :)

Just a quick big shout out to Mitz who I had the pleasure of meeting today after a nice little road trip in the van.

Anyway Mitz was competitive with prices and kept me informed throughout the process as one would expect and put up with my multiple emails :D

He is just as helpful in person.

Thanks again and will post pictures once fitted and sprayed.

Cheers

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

Common theme here I know but I cannot praise Mitz and the team at CS enough. Was made aware of them via this forum after being quoted crazy prices for MOT failure points by a main dealer.

I took the Zed out of the dealers garage, drove it down to CS and didn't look back. I could talk price, friendliness, explaining the work being done or even pointing me towards the best breakfast places, everything was absolutely spot on. And Mitz is a funny guy - even stayed cheerful after his death ride in my Zed down to the tyre place before my pads and discs got seen to!

I'm by no means local but this was absolutely worth the trip. Had a P2 done while the Zed was there in fact, and she was a pleasure to drive back up the M1 rather than the dog she'd been on the way down. Brilliant job from start to finish, and thanks everyone on here that recommended them to me as well :thumbs:

Steve

Just had a new clutch fitted including flywheel and new slave cylinder and gearbox oil change and all for just over a grand, local garage wanted that for bits alone.

It was good to meet Mitz, very friendly and efficient place, my only complaint was he didn't arrange better weather!?

Mitz i will be in touch to arrange the belts as discussed and i don't think i will be able to resist the new rims for too long!

Big thanks to the guy's at Cougar store. :)

Had a bit of a nightmare fitting the Berk HFC's and HKS Hi-Flow full system today, as a genuine HKS exhaust made for the Jap market, had to relieve the cooling fins on the diff to get it to fit correctly, but stuck at it and it now sounds awesome, has a right bark to it when floored and the cabin is now a hell of a lot quieter after the Japspeed K1.

I'm well happy.

Mitz, Thank you. :teeth:

Cheers Dave.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...