CS (Cougar Store) appreciation thread

HassanZ

I currently have 4 very large boxes sitting in my kitchen.

A8D2F7E8-085C-4DE1-96FD-8AB36BE96D90-337-000000AF7BB14069.jpg

Fantastic service from Mitz at Cougar Store can't recommend him enough. Great communication keeping me up to date, an absolute pleasure to deal with!!!

They contain some nice shiny bits....

5017DB5C-6D9C-487C-9C1C-9BAB3658E9EA-337-000000B17F313EE4.jpg

Thank you.

Edited by SteveW
  • Like 1

Can somebody please put up a link to these people as I would like to know where they are for when I need a service ( and anything else ) with all the praise they are getting if they are a long way from me ( Peterborough, Cambs ) I would just book my baby in & have a day out cheers :thumbs:

I currently have 4 very large boxes sitting in my kitchen.

A8D2F7E8-085C-4DE1-96FD-8AB36BE96D90-337-000000AF7BB14069.jpg

Fantastic service from Mitz at Cougar Store can't recommend him enough. Great communication keeping me up to date, an absolute pleasure to deal with!!!

They contain some nice shiny bits....

5017DB5C-6D9C-487C-9C1C-9BAB3658E9EA-337-000000B17F313EE4.jpg

Thank you.

Snap on the wheel.. Look even better fitted :thumbs:

Don't mean to sound funny but as all on here rate CS TOP NOTCH a couple of good reviews on their web site would be good for anyone who's not a member of this forum as I noticed yesterday they don't have any & most people including myself always check reviews good & bad to help me make a decision ( just an idea ) that was how I found a good 350z for my money & avoided the rip off merchants. By the way CS thank for the pm's on where you are & the offer of any help & advice much appreciated.

Don't mean to sound funny but as all on here rate CS TOP NOTCH a couple of good reviews on their web site would be good for anyone who's not a member of this forum as I noticed yesterday they don't have any & most people including myself always check reviews good & bad to help me make a decision ( just an idea ) that was how I found a good 350z for my money & avoided the rip off merchants. By the way CS thank for the pm's on where you are & the offer of any help & advice much appreciated.

Shane makes a fair point Mitz!

You could take some of the positive reviews you've been given on here & incorporate them onto your website. Can only be a good thing for CS ;)

Edited by marconorth

What can I say my service from CS seems to get better every time :)

I needed a big service (and I mean big) booking in for one specific day at very short notice and after a lot of messing around they some how managed to sort it out so that it would be available for my car to be there all day and that was just the start Thanks mitz :thumbs:

The whole time the car was there and even after I have received excellent advice and knowledge from them. they kind off know what they are on about :p

They did an excellent job on the car and gave me some great advice, the attention to detail and getting everything done properly is top notch (although I think you need to tell Andy he loves his job a bit too much :lol: )

looking forward to coming down again on Friday to have some more work done to the car :ninja:

And I am sure it wont be the last time you see me.

Hi all. Just wanted to say thanks to Cougar Sports who supplied my new Cobra cat back exhaust and filter. Great communication and fast delivery made doing business a pleasure. Fitter had no problems with th installation and the car sounds good and feels smoother somehow. Big thanks to all at CS, will definitely use you guys again. :D

Wasn't expecting a PM this morning informing me my goodies will be turning up today great job :thumbs: . Set of ebaich spacers and a Zunsport grille arrived shortly after . Great comms for a numpty like me who didn't know what size spacers to get for my wheels.Fitted them today and they have given the car a much better stance B) .

Another post for excellent service from Mitz and Cougar Store.

Even when things go wrong, which they do occasionally, the problem was sorted out immediately with no hassle or fuss.

Without question will buy from these guys again.

A final pic:

E5A86E38-3486-48EC-A164-EA124EFD33B9-8748-00000C06C1C8AEFA.jpg

Met the guys for the first time yesterday had a quick diagnostic check & the problem that had been bugging me for some time came to light ( excuse the pun CS) going back next week to have it rectified & a service.Top people knew what they were talking about plus gave me plenty of options for the future. Warm & friendly service. I would recommend them to any one with a Z no matter how far you would have to travel.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry guys a bit of a delay posting this! Just wanted to say a huge thank you to CS for supplying my new Apex 30mm springs and adjustable camber (together with putting up with my endless pm's lol) were an absolute pleasure to deal with and would certainly use them again :thumbs:

She's now sitting perfectly waiting for her new wheels

DSCF1502_zps8b7655c7.jpg

• Like 1

I have a shiny new exhaust that sounds AWESOME!! Big thanks to Mitz and co :D

Also thanks for putting my mind at rest over the rattling noise, I know that the engine isn't about to blow up now!!

• Like 1

Big thanks to mitz and the crew, new brake set up is awesome and loving the new stance with the spacers, customer service second to none, was worth the wait!

Good to finally meet some fellow members, +1 on the exhaust Nikki sounded great!

• Like 1