HZ Performance - Front Bumper

jubei

You realise that's a copy right? (ings+1 I think)

For that price it'll be made outta crap materials and probs won't fit. You get what you pay for when it cones to body parts.

Shine Auto are tge only replicas I trust.

you really do get what you pay for mate

I got a nismo v2 copy last november for £240, it cost me over £900 to have it fitted, the bumper had to modified to fit and the wings had to be altered to get it to sit right. Both front wings had to be resprayed due to the alterations, the bumper also needed a lot of prep work ready for paint as the surface was no where near ready for paint,

My body shop did an incredible job (they had chris evans old F40 in there as the guy who bought it wanted it red again) so they knew what they were doing! but for the money i spent i could have got a genuine nismo which would have gone straight on and i probly wouldnt have a crack in my nice new expensive bumper lol lesson learnt for me!

you really do get what you pay for mate

I got a nismo v2 copy last november for £240, it cost me over £900 to have it fitted, the bumper had to modified to fit and the wings had to be altered to get it to sit right. Both front wings had to be resprayed due to the alterations, the bumper also needed a lot of prep work ready for paint as the surface was no where near ready for paint,

My body shop did an incredible job (they had chris evans old F40 in there as the guy who bought it wanted it red again) so they knew what they were doing! but for the money i spent i could have got a genuine nismo which would have gone straight on and i probly wouldnt have a crack in my nice new expensive bumper lol lesson learnt for me!

to be fair any nismo genuine bumper is gonna set you back mega bucks. The best replica's are shine bodykits supplied by P15UL T on here. Drop him a pm.

I like that they use a picture of an original kit to advertise their cheap knock offs :D Makes me warm inside.

If its supplied by Rik, buy a million of them - chances are one of them will fit decent enough & you can just return the other 999,999 :)

I've had a look through the traders on this site and although P15ULT doesn't have a Shine copy of the Ings front bumper, EPRacing do have it on their website. Is this likely to be from the same supplier as mad motors?

Have you actually pm'd Paul? He is a shine distributer so I'm pretty sure he will be able to sort something out for you.

I'd expect to pay on the region of 500-800 for a decent replica bumper. Any bumper at 200 quid is gonna be complete gash and cost you more trying to make it fit. Shine are probably the best replica's

EPracing are who i got my bumper from, i don't want to say anything bad about them as a company as the service was spot on! but the bumper i got was not brilliant quality as i have said above.

EPRacing ings rep bumper £220 made in there own factory, great service and from what my bodyshop says good quality for the price :thumbs: Wait till the end of the week and you may see some step by step pics of one from them fitted :ninja:

• 2 weeks later...