Little known facts about the 350Z

Impressed

Because Husky is never happy with a standard car, he has to rip everything apart to see how it works, what's inside and if he can make it better with LED's.

Must say, very boring contents to an exhaust!

I hope he didn't inhale too much :scare:

Because Husky is never happy with a standard car, he has to rip everything apart to see how it works, what's inside and if he can make it better with LED's.

Its possible to destroy a full tank of fuel in under 100 miles (fact) :blush:

Its possible to eat a set of track pads in less that 100miles (fact) (although calipers will start to go a funny shade of purple) :headhurt:

They can crush at the same time a Hotpoint washing machine and a Zanussi dryer with only very light cosmetic damage to the zed B)

WIN :lol:

Post now updated with pics :lol:

You were going forwards when you did that? :headhurt:

Did your guide dog not bark a warning? :p

• Like 1

they are so fat that they actually have their own gravitational pull *fact*

the chassis was built from rare heavy metals from an asteroid *fact*

the engine has won awards *fact*

its one of VBH's favourite cars *fact* and now that i know she likes fat things i know i'm in with a chance :lol:

• Like 3

Bloody hell Neil, that's almost a better rate of fluid consumption than you and Jay drinking JD :lol::drunk:

Its possible to eat a set of track pads in less that 100miles (fact) (although calipers will start to go a funny shade of purple) :headhurt:

Bloody hell Neil, that's almost a better rate of fluid consumption than you and Jay drinking JD :lol::drunk:

:lol: I know big man, Shame our stomach aren't as reliable as the zed though :lol:

:lol: yeah that's pretty much it apart from the LED bit.

didn't breath any in because....

1f282f73.jpg

:lol: yeah that's pretty much it apart from the LED bit.

didn't breath any in because....

1f282f73.jpg

whats the plans for this exhaust then John ?

Lowest speed you can engage trip computer is 23mph. Highest 160 on the digi speedo. Digi speedo will only go up to 160... But the needle will will go well past 170 ;) (at that point I had my feet on the pedals...chickened out...sorry)

hahahaha only you!! Theres something freaky about how fast your car is haha

Lowest speed you can engage trip computer is 23mph. Highest 160 on the digi speedo. Digi speedo will only go up to 160... But the needle will will go well past 170 ;) (at that point I had my feet on the pedals...chickened out...sorry)

I chickened out at 162 on the Autobhan in Germany - never been that fast before and didn't like the lightness of the steering and the bumps which put me right off.

I'll have another go on a smoother road for sure.

I chickened out at 162 on the Autobhan in Germany - never been that fast before and didn't like the lightness of the steering and the bumps which put me right off.

Man over 100mph mine sticks to the road. You can actually feel the nose diving! The car behaves better at 120+ than at 90 ish for some reason. Steering feels more responsive too. Could be the front/rear lowering ratio? But the digi speedo will not go over 160 no matter what. The needle was about 174 and the girlfriend felt so safe at that speed she was commenting on the way the cats eyes look when you are going fast at night. Road was a massive motorway in Greece a month or so back and slightly downhill...only a smidge.

Other little secret...under the passenger seat and towards the door the is a little space where the cars manual etc folder fits perfectly without moving about no matter what ;)

Man over 100mph mine sticks to the road. You can actually feel the nose diving! The car behaves better at 120+ than at 90 ish for some reason. Steering feels more responsive too. Could be the front/rear lowering ratio? But the digi speedo will not go over 160 no matter what. The needle was about 174 and the girlfriend felt so safe at that speed she was commenting on the way the cats eyes look when you are going fast at night. Road was a massive motorway in Greece a month or so back and slightly downhill...only a smidge.

Other little secret...under the passenger seat and towards the door the is a little space where the cars manual etc folder fits perfectly without moving about no matter what ;)

+1 the faster i go the more planted my car feels. I'm running the rear a little higher than the front

'The clutch and gearbox setup in a 350z is not good. We have had many problems with it' quote from Nissan's Sales Director Germany to me at 2009 Geneva Motor Show :lol:

where did you find that, awesome!

This is what he told me to my face :lol: He was trying to sell me a new GTR at the time :lol:

'The clutch and gearbox setup in a 350z is not good. We have had many problems with it' quote from Nissan's Sales Director Germany to me at 2009 Geneva Motor Show :lol:

Not too sure about the factory spec OEM clutch and flywheel as mine were shagged when I bought it, but the 'lightened', single mass flywheel is a delight.