Little known facts about the 350Z

Impressed

• 3 weeks later...

Yep should have one with no buttons on it but a metal tag with a number. This is the valet key.

As I only have two keys, that means there is someone (Previous owner / dealer?) out there who could easily drive off with my car at the moment..

I never tire of giving my passengers items whilst driving and asking them to put them in the glove box lol.gif

Can't imagine why the designers decided that we needed to keep our gloves in little cupboards behind the seats.

I only found this big one behind the passenger seat on Sunday! Knew there were the 2 small ones directly both seats but not the big one behing the passenger! :D

I never tire of giving my passengers items whilst driving and asking them to put them in the glove box lol.gif

Can't imagine why the designers decided that we needed to keep our gloves in little cupboards behind the seats.

I only found this big one behind the passenger seat on Sunday! Knew there were the 2 small ones directly both seats but not the big one behing the passenger! :D

:doh:

After 18 months with my U.K. GT car I only just realised the other day that with the radio on, the bottom button on the steering wheel control that switches radio station up or down, if you push and hold it it does a radio station search instead of flicking to the next pre-set channel!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Inside the glove box on my 2008 roadster there's a button to switch off the boot latch. Meaning that when using the valet key you can safely store stuff in the boot as well as the glove box.

Dead useful I'm sure!

Not sure if its been mentioned. But if the doors open, theres a little rubber buttom on door frame, when its out the window comes down, when its in the window goes up. Obviously all recognised when u open the door the window moves so u can close it easier.

I only found out the button was there when a mate started to play with it and I thought my wjndow motor had gone :lol:

They actually attract other cars.. no matter how far away from anyone else you park in a car park, when you come back another car will have parked next to it!

God damn this is annoying, had this today at the local supermarket. Parked as far away as possible, there was literally 50+ other spaces, however they chose to park about a foot away from my car. What the hell is wrong with these people? Luckily there didn't seem to be any marks left on my car, no idea how the driver managed to get out unless they were rake thin as my passenger couldn't get in. I left them a nasty note on their car, it really is unnecessary to park like that.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This has probably come up but so you can get into the back glove box there is a lever on the back off the passenger seat so you can tilt it forward wile sitting in the drives seat to get into the glove box or the secret bit under the glove box carpet.

Edited by mattfinch

They actually attract other cars.. no matter how far away from anyone else you park in a car park, when you come back another car will have parked next to it!

God damn this is annoying, had this today at the local supermarket. Parked as far away as possible, there was literally 50+ other spaces, however they chose to park about a foot away from my car. What the hell is wrong with these people? Luckily there didn't seem to be any marks left on my car, no idea how the driver managed to get out unless they were rake thin as my passenger couldn't get in. I left them a nasty note on their car, it really is unnecessary to park like that.

Please tell me you left the Note scraped into there bonnet with your key!!!!

That way they really would forget and do it again. . . .

If anyone was to say anything your argument was that you was being thoughtful and helping them to remember :-)

Lol

The "how to fit two golf bags in your boot" sticker may be the most useless piece of information I've ever seen

You can do more than 450 miles on a tank if you behave yourself (Reading - Manchester - Reading, plus some pottering around = 422miles completed & 51 left on DTE)

The door cup holders are useless for anything other than an unopened can.

The blutooth adapter being in the middle of the central cubby box is very annoying! Stop wasting my space!!

Something useful I noticed the other day was the little clip for the petrol cap to hang on when you are filling up.... over 2 years and I only noticed it the other day :blush:

Ive never noticed this!!! Thanks Dave!! :teeth:

Never noticed this either, every days a school day.

Well done for noticing this one iv just looked on mine!!!

Well impressed :-)

Haha

The blutooth adapter being in the middle of the central cubby box is very annoying! Stop wasting my space!!

There is a thread on here somewhere about a guy who moved it! Just unscrewed everything and relocated it under the cubby box. Go searchy!