Rolling back the clock (thanks CS!)

linkster

Had my car over 3 years, it started peeling paint off the bumper mid way point and I had kerbed the alloys but with low mileage and it driving as well as ever I figured I am not in any rush to buy anything else so why not make it look nice?

I've used CS ever since the initial recommendation on the forum for servicing, since when have had them investigate road noise (banana bar), upgrade my brakes, and finally took the plunge and handed it over to roll back the clock on the bodywork.

Three weeks later, picked it up Saturday night. WOW. Stunning. Andy's a perfectionist, even the presentation (wouldn't have been surprised to see dry ice when he opened the garage door just to complete the effect). Took the bumper off, blended the wings, the alloys look brand new, painted the discs to make them match, polished all over including the exhaust.

Really pleased went ahead with it, can't recommend these guys enough

zed.jpg

That looks Brilliant ..

My Zed is going in to CS on Friday this week for some work on the front bumper after someone reversed into me a few weeks back ..

:thumbs:

Oh...if you were going on Saturday, I would have bumped into you again :lol:

That place is seriously becoming my second home on Saturdays! :p

Your car looks amazing! :thumbs: Great work!

Yes I agree, Andy's work is VERY good! I've seen a few cars he has worked on now after going there nearly every week! :lol:

He definitely does treat customer's cars like they're his own :thumbs:

Hows your head now? Lump gone? :lol:;)