Health warning

coldel

When I was on an Astra forum (I know I know :blush: ) some guy got one fitted to his car and yep almost immediately you see huge gains in power, then a few months later his engine suffered catastrophic failure. Can't remember the exact details but all these chips do is tell the computer to pump more fuel in to get more power, but fundamentally ruining the whole engine in a short amount of time.

Love some of the guys feedback..

"your product was great car now O-60 IN 4.2 SEC 2seconds quicker will bid again"

This looks like those "tuning boxes" you get for diesels, which are simply a 4p resister inside a plastic box which used to be sold for 50quid on ebay.

I also wonder if he buys his own stuff to up his eBay rating. I have known of people in the past who get friends/family/business associates to buy their products, show it as paid and the give positive feedback. Although I'm not sure if eBay has cracked down on this as it was common 5+ years ago.