Nismo V3 Front Bumper or Good Quality Replica

Gaz350

Hey guys,

after owning a 2007 350Z for over 2 years, alongside visiting the forum countless times for info and product reviews I've finally got round to registering! I'm after a Nismo V3 front bumper but understand they're quite rare and hard to get hold of? Does anyone know of a good quality replica front bumper, or even one that is a similar style to the V3?

Thanks in advance :)

I can get you the original buddy.

Not much change from £1500 if you have the diffuser too.

I could get u the replica too, however I loath replicas unless they are shine or aerosync so unless you have a garage as good as Falcon then you are in trouble as the two manufacturers I mentioned don't do the V3 so you are in untapped teritory and unfortunately Tarmac Sportz will not accept responsibility on fitting issues

:thumbs:

Hey guys,

after owning a 2007 350Z for over 2 years, alongside visiting the forum countless times for info and product reviews I've finally got round to registering! I'm after a Nismo V3 front bumper but understand they're quite rare and hard to get hold of? Does anyone know of a good quality replica front bumper, or even one that is a similar style to the V3?

Thanks in advance :)

I have a V1 Nismo one, PM me if interested!

Thanks for the tip Husky, I've just found some profile pics of the V3, haha yes that is a rather proud diffuser! Has anyone seen the bumper without the diffuser attached? What does it look like? I imagine it would always look as though something is missing!

Ok I'm throwing it open to everyone, I'm looking for a nicely styled bumper that follows roughly the same dimensions as the stock one (i.e. not massively low), any ideas/suggestions? I quite like the Nismo V1 front bumper, however it seems to look fairly standard in pictures (only the front grille looks different), can anyone with this bumper please give a more detailed description of the styling of the V1?

Thanks again guys :thumbs:

From what i can see,if you remove the diving board from the V3,you end up with the V2. :cloud9:

I think the V3 looks alot better if you have the canards on the front,as it disguises the size of the splitter,but if you dont,it just looks like a diving board.