Project harlequin is complete ....lol

P15UL T

Hi guys, as many of you know i have stripped down my showcar and i am going to be selling up soon :teeth:

Well today was a major step in the right direction as i got the wheels fitted to the car after swapping back to oem exhaust and brembo calipers. While the car was off the road i serviced it replacing the gearbox oil and engine oil as well as a full brake fluid flush as i had the calipers off anyways and also replaced the oem panel air filter with an upgraded K&N drop in filter.

I had planned on just fitting an oem body kit but decided a nismo would be a better selling point so i obtained all the parts and got to work. I blended in the rear spats and the side skirts i bought were not a perfect fit so i cut the moulded part off and bonded them to the oem skirts so the lines were all neat :thumbs:

Ive also fitted 25mm spacers to the rear and 20mm spacers to the front so the rays sit nice in the arches :thumbs:

Extras still fitted to the car when its being sold are, eibach lowering springs, tinted windows, painted interior trims, Kenwood double din touch screen and Infinity sound system, Dba slotted discs and ferrodo 2500 pads

but heres some funny pics of "project harlequin" before it gets painted Audi Ibis white in a few weeks B)

022-2.jpg

021-2.jpg

016-2.jpg

Liquid yellow is quite an expensive paint and it takes longer to paint due to the layers so we have decided just to paint it white, i always wanted a white zed when i first bought it but they were just jap imports. I cant wait to see it finished and get a proper drive in it again B)

Paul