JWT Pop Charger wanted

marksman45

Hi fellow Zedder's

I have been looking to buy a JWT pop charger with no success, does anyone have any suggestions

and if possible bring one to the lakes, as we will be attending, also the Blue silicone pipe kit.

any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Mark

Never heard of anyone wanting to get rid of theirs, why is it not worth having one lol.

Jims very much a 'stock' kind of guy and the car he bought had this on in the first place.

The charger is well worth it for the noise it makes but you might find it puts a bit of a flat spot in the acceleration because it just gulps hot air out of the engine.......unless you start cutting nostrils and feeding tubing out of the front bumper.

Never heard of anyone wanting to get rid of theirs, why is it not worth having one lol.

Jims very much a 'stock' kind of guy and the car he bought had this on in the first place.

The charger is well worth it for the noise it makes but you might find it puts a bit of a flat spot in the acceleration because it just gulps hot air out of the engine.......unless you start cutting nostrils and feeding tubing out of the front bumper.

Yeah... I am not exactly .... "normal" :dummy:

Thanks for the info guys, looks like i'm not going to get the charger, I want more hummph not less lol

looks like I will get the cool air induction kit after all.

Hmmm... cool air induction kit is also less power and more noise... :shrug: