Suzanne the LS3 6.2 V8! Caution very long build thread....

Wasso

Looking aweeeeeesome mate!

Dibs on them when you come to selling it all :lol:

I haven't even got them fitted yet and you're being a complete vulture..... what is this forum coming to?

Dibs on the V8 ;)

Will be in great condition, never fitted :stir:

:lol: :lol:

I have two options on Alloys. Which should be sourced within the next two months.

Option 2 are these:

2c65864c.jpg

Option 1 is a secret at the mo.

1 word for them........................ SEXY B)

Where are these rims from??

They look remarkably like my Cosmis wheels. Yummy :)

Hey man been a while since I've been on.... haven't you got it in yet????? :-P

You're going to need those brakes :D looking forward to seeing more man

Both me and Chris have had family complications so we've delayed.

I've only just managed to get my daily runner to also allow the Zed to come off the road.

We are having a pre-meeting in Dec to ensure all bases are covered for the start in Jan. which will give us 4 months to complete.

Will need to hook you up as the full Sikky kit can't be purchased, admits geared for LHD. The mounting, prop etc are fine. Ill have to custom fab headers and one other thing. I'm about to purchase this so might drop you a line in the next few weeks about the custom bits.

Yeah the Weds aren't far similar, although I've gone a bit further with this design and they're currently being made in the US, delivery some time in December/January.

Hey man been a while since I've been on.... haven't you got it in yet????? :-P

You're going to need those brakes :D looking forward to seeing more man

Both me and Chris have had family complications so we've delayed.

I've only just managed to get my daily runner to also allow the Zed to come off the road.

We are having a pre-meeting in Dec to ensure all bases are covered for the start in Jan. which will give us 4 months to complete.

Will need to hook you up as the full Sikky kit can't be purchased, admits geared for LHD. The mounting, prop etc are fine. Ill have to custom fab headers and one other thing. I'm about to purchase this so might drop you a line in the next few weeks about the custom bits.

Yeah the Weds aren't far similar, although I've gone a bit further with this design and they're currently being made in the US, delivery some time in December/January.

Sounds sweet, yeah drop me a line dude I'll help where I can :) We might have to get Skype or something going to help

looking forward to getting yours done too, two cars similar under the bonnet but completely different otherwise

Thanks Ian, you'll be invaluable I'm sure. Skype or a subsidised visit maybe ;)

Agreed totally different end results and both potentially complicated in both formats.

I'll be happy if my heated seats still work :lol:

Could you drop me a PM with the people you dealt with red the ECU. Gonna use the same as yours unless you've identified any other poss solutions.

Really really sound write up and some great steer for noobs like me 😆

I've got Zeditus bad, real bad. So I wish you well, just make sure you haven't got a secret stash of cash, it will be gone in weeks. Give it the Mrs for handbags and shoes lol

wow i've just came across this thread.

A lot of really nice stuff going on, I cant wait to see the ls3 in place!

Thanks - and me too. Getting close now :teeth:

Hope so been waiting for this V8 build for a while now....

o-029-0120.jpg

Can't help family matters I'm afraid, and both me and Chris have endured these, of which are still continuing!

I also wasn't going to start a build to then stop half way, it's all in from start to finish.

Ian

Stop teasing us all. Get one out the box and post a pic. Its like your parents putting your present under the tree as soon as the tree is up and having to stare at it for weeks on end..

Come on, its Christmas...