1 year later, back with a zed :D

ersen.o

hey guys, i crashed my 2003 Redline fairlady a year ago, recived 11k for it and just sat back bought a EP3 type r. 2 weeks ago, i couldnt take it no more an di bought myself a new baby!!

2008 Nagaro Red 350Z

13000 miles

Frost Leathers

Sat Nav

for... £13,000! :D

i cant belive i went 1 year without one, i feel so much happier every day when i get to drive her :D

Couple questions:

it hit 166mph , do you think someone has mapped to delimit it already as i thought it was limited to 155?

Shall i just stick to drop in cosworth fliters? do ANY induction kits give any gains?

IS there anything else i should do to her before i get a abbey revup? i mean whats reccomended?

post-2627-135011906726_thumb.jpg

post-2627-135011906705_thumb.jpg

post-2627-135011906684_thumb.jpg

Thanks, yeah definatly

Im looking at prices for a Nismo V2 Bumper/Skirts/Spats, possibly shine and really want to work on the engine a little more!

I went to SVA imports last week for my mate, and the owner has a HKS supercharger for the zed lying around, surplass stock, he said he could have it fitted and mapped for £3k so really confused on if i should stay na, or go for supercharger and all the problems that i may have after it lol

Never seen a 07+ in that colour. Looks B)

Good price as well :thumbs: .... unfortunately makes me realise how little mine is worth now :surrender:

You really haven't been paying attention then! ;)

Nice car mate, voted by all as the best colour :#1: I'll have to have another look at my brochure, as you couldn't spec the frost leather with certain colours.

I'll have to have another look at my brochure, as you couldn't spec the frost leather with certain colours.

Thats what I thought, I thought it only came with Ebisu and Night Blue..........

Just checked, and Frost was available for all colours, unlike Azlean, which couldn't be ordered with Night Blue or Rosso Red.

Strangely, Rosso was still called "Chili Pepper" in my early MY07 brochure!