Greetings from Scarborough

Had the massage and fell asleep during it :yawn:

Thanks for all the welcomes, hope I can be of some assistance in the future, be it head massage recommendations or computer geekery! I don't feel old at 40 especially bombing around in the Zed! Midlife crisis??!

40 and retired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had the massage and fell asleep during it :yawn:

Thanks for all the welcomes, hope I can be of some assistance in the future, be it head massage recommendations or computer geekery! I don't feel old at 40 especially bombing around in the Zed! Midlife crisis??!

40 and retired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

Sadly only retired from the RAF, pension not enough to keep me in beer and tabs. :thumbdown:

Hi Sarge! Welcome to the forum.

I like Scarborough! Fond memories of thrashing my old Mini round Olivers mount (Its a bike track! Stop sniggering at the back!) much to the disgust of the Ex and the campers!:teeth:

:D:thumbs: Hello old chap, been round Olivers Mount recently, nice and quiet at the moment and good for a quick thrash as you rightly say.

:D

ahh olivers mount jamie whitam on a 600 suzuki t.pot made all the big uns look silly :teeth: hi sarge might bring mine up there one day though with its attraction for trees probably not such a good plan.still in the words of gilbert( ya can always dream)

Welcome back old chap. it's nice and quiet up the old Mount at the moment. live that dream! :D

Good to see another ex-penguin on the site. I wonder how many there are on the forum?

:welcome:

Just been re-reading the posts and missed yours old boy, sorry, very rude of me. thanks for the welcome. It would indeed be interesting to know how many current or ex penguins are out there. :thumbs:

What trade were you?

Regards.

Nick

Good to see another ex-penguin on the site. I wonder how many there are on the forum?

:welcome:

Just been re-reading the posts and missed yours old boy, sorry, very rude of me. thanks for the welcome. It would indeed be interesting to know how many current or ex penguins are out there. :thumbs:

What trade were you?

Regards.

Nick

WHats a penguin then?

I was an avionics technician, RADAR, Comms and Flight Systems fault finding/guessing and generally sitting around talking cobblers.

What do you do dude?

That sounds awesome! I was going to go into the airforce, but failed my medical as my eyes are bad now and was told i wont fly fast jets, so i didnt bother finishing it.

I am now an interactive Project manager for a music tv company.

Where were you based?