Tarmac sportz appreciation Thread

Michael robinson

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Excellent as usual. Got my new clutch hose, and because I'm a muppet and ordered bank holiday weekend, they let me pick it up instead. Fitted it along with the external slave they sent a few months ago today and everything is awesome. 

• 3 weeks later...

Ordered a set of side louvers, these are the tarmac sportz version, which I think look the best with the six louvers. Excellent quality and fit, the gloss finish is awesome, and the delivery was very quick. Many thanks. Mike 

82B2C5B7-8E2D-419E-9222-DF94B32FEAE2.jpeg

2CEF018D-4DE6-478B-9FE9-119CDE67084A.jpeg

232A0D57-8956-484A-BBCA-848420045FD8.jpeg

43110672-2143-4765-B4CF-97270D542CBD.jpeg

Edited by AW11mike
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just a quick shout out to Chris and the gang at Tarmac for sorting me out with a very pleasant and smooth transaction, and super quick delivery as part arrived just on 30hrs after ordering :-) Haven’t opened or looked to fit it yet, but very much looking forward to getting the front lip/spoiler onto my car :)

Thanks Chris! 

Another massive thankyou from me to the tarmac sportz team for getting me the teo ultra racing braces out in a few days even though one was supposed to be out of stock! Got them fitted today along with alignment after getting up close and personal with a barrier. :thumbs:

C8193420-44D6-4626-8873-4F51BFFD7D2A.jpeg.c76abfb45f9035f1ecfdb13331e8f7dd.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Purchased new EBC slotted plates and Yellow Stuff pads from Tarmac Sportz. Good package deal and reasonably priced. Great advice over the phone. 

This was my 3rd order from Tarmac Sportz and I would not go anywhere else. 

Review of brakes: I now appreciate what whiplash is. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Just wanted to say a big thanks to Chris and Bob for looking after my Zed today. 

From supplying me a a wide range of parts, to stepping in and fitting my new coilovers today when I ran out of skills and time to do it myself. 

I’ll be back once the bank balance recovers! :teeth:

• 4 weeks later...