Tarmac sportz appreciation Thread

Michael robinson

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I received outstanding customer service, honesty and integrity from Tarmac Sportz today. Thank's guys, really appreciated it.

They are a 3 hour round trip from me but I will certainly make that trip for my future service / repair / zeditus needs.

Zed failed it's MOT yesterday on banana arms at my local 'trusted' garage. A big shock, only done 18K miles, had an easy life and no knocking. Their quote to 'put it right' was knee trembling so I contacted Tarmac for a quote, who were substantially cheaper and could squeeze me in this morning. As soon as Bob took a look he said they were fine and did not need changing - how many garages would do that? To be doubly sure he took me down to an MOT garage who fully checked the banana arms and said they were fine. We got the garage to do a full MOT and I came away with a pass.

Great guys, a good laugh and above all very honest and knowledgeable. Turned a frustrating situation into a pleasant morning out.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Products from Tarmac sportz are very good but beware of there fitting service as i had gen 3 intakes fitted and a month later i took them of as car was being sold, and the damage to the pipe work was unreal and there was also a bolt snapped in one of the holes and even 1 of the jubilee clip things were different to the rest, i did put in a complaint in to chris but he did not seem interested and said talk to Bob and bob just denied all.

SO BEWARE!!! 

• 3 months later...

Just a quick one to say thanks to Bob and Chris at Tarmac Sportz. 

Took a day trip up to Derby yesterday to have an Ark Grip fitted to my 350z to replace my blown exhaust which was the  14 year old original with a bit of repair work which was done last year. 

To say I’m delighted would be an understatement. Having decided to also stick some of their HFC on at the same time, the difference is night and day. I’ve been hooning around for the last 24 hours just to hear that sweet tone of the exhaust with the goofiest grin on my face. 

Bob as ever is an absolute gent who really loves what he does. 

thanks guys. 

5AE74E3E-E77B-457E-A79B-9456A40E3F79.jpeg

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

Just a quick addition to the appreciation for Tarmac Sportz! ordered a Mishimoto fan shroud because mine is currently dying, unfortunately Tarmac are waiting on stock from Mishimoto Uk and wont receive any till end of October so George updated me instantly and then after a day or two tried his absolute best to help me but in the end I needed to order them ASAP, Thanks for the help George and team always really good customer service! 

• 9 months later...

Working in retail management, I know how quickly some customers just want to complain / chase compensation, or get someone in my staff fired, when they don't get their way (even when they are proven to be in the wrong!) So it's nice to give a company a high 5 for their service, and I just want to say a big cheers to Chris at Tarmac, for sorting my new wheels delivery so quickly ,once I found out the courier had messed up! Super fast delivery, without the usual faffle, some companies like to add in, when I ask for delivery to N.Ireland, and nothing too much trouble. I just wish some of their really nicccceeee stuff was cheap enough for me to afford! :( Mike.

• Like 3

• 5 months later...

Many thanks to Chris, Robert, George and team. Fantastic service all around! When the unexpected happened they got parts in fast and booked me straight in, Got my car up and running again next day and just before xmas. Brilliant! 

(new front discs and pads, mishi radiator and fan shroud kit, new hoses and wheel nuts) 

• 1 year later...