Tarmac sportz appreciation Thread

Michael robinson

Well I thought with most other trader's having appreciation pages I would make one for Tarmac to show my appreciation for his help, advice and dedication to supplying us with the best quality kit at the best price he can (also like that he dose not hide his prices and lays everything on the table so to speak)

I bought some stuff very recently and it comes quick and effortlessly (well for me anyway :lol: ) , it has been a pleasure doing business with Tarmac and I will continue to do so :thumbs:

Even when stuff takes abit longer or isn't going to plan he keeps the information flowing so your not in the dark

Top man :thumbs:

A top class trader, and nice to see one that doesn't prompt his buyers to leave feedback; but they do it because its a top service. :thumbs:

best prices around, i don't think anyone on the forum can compete with, and the speed of delivery and quality of contact is 2nd to non. :thumbs:

I love you tarmac :cloud9:

My girlfriend dosent, I think I better hide his business card case she see's it and decides to track him down for spending all my money :boxing:

:lol::lol: so so true! Just tell her it's like when she walks into a clothes shop with a big sale sign above it. It's just rude not to buy when the prices are that good.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Thanks mate for all the boxes, going to make a castle! :ninja:

You bought a super charger yet? Hurry up and get it done :blush::lol:

getting there :lol: just one or two small items before I sell my leg for the big snail.

:santa:

Good man :thumbs:

• 5 weeks later...

Ordered a few bits off this great guy. Had Invidia Gemini and Berks delivered promptly and at a slightly discounted price a few months ago. Also got some AMS pulleys, Nismo spats and engine bay bolts all with a big discount.. Solved any problems I had right away, great communication! :thumbs:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...