Tarmac sportz appreciation Thread

Michael robinson

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks Tarmac for supplying my bonnet lifters, they make such a difference and gets rid of that unsightly rod. Should have done it years ago. Check out the carbon effect as well as the black pair that I purchased , as I was painting mine £50 bargain purchase.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Many thanks to Chris,

Has sorted me out with various bits for my newly bought 350, the bonnet lifters are excellent, the invidia system sounds amazing, very happy with it and the service from you so far, no doubt I will be buying more!!

Mark

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Another very satisfied customer B) Super fast delivery and great customer service by Chris and Rosie. Will definitely be buying again from Tarmac Sportz. I have my eyes on them side diffusers now.

Mines front lip B)

fdbfb621bbe2edd88eee94cf200d3811.jpg

• Like 1

Thank you for the amazingly speedy delivery of my new wheel nuts, the blue looks great on my car!

I also love my ISR exhaust :teeth: (shame one of my neighbours doesn't have the same opinion =p) and I couldn't live without the bonnet struts!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

My bonnet lifters arrived today as TS said they would. All fitted & working perfectly. I would however prefer extra lift on the bonnet. It doesn't seem any different from the standard bonnet stay. Maybe I was spoiled by the generous 406 Coupe lifters where I could get into the engine bay without hitting my head on the underside of the bonnet each time. Instructions were in broken Chinglish & need a Google to fit them, but after a few tweaks all was well.

20161004_bonnetlifters1.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...