Tarmac sportz appreciation Thread

Michael robinson

What a great service as per normal.

I ordered a takeda intake last Sunday. Payed on Monday. Tarmac told me it was in stock in the states and he would have to order it and would let me know when it arrived. I was thinking a couple of weeks turn around.

Imagine my surprise when i got a pm telling me it had Arrived in the uk on Thursday, with me Friday morning.

I've waited longer than that for uk products.

And a free tarmac sportz sticker, along with the takeda ones.

Now about my advertising fee tarmac, ill tke one of those superchargers please, ;)

c4b37742d8bac35e50f6946ae4158ac3_zps6ab07bf7.jpg

Edited by theheff
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to thank Tarmac on the super fast delivery of my RDX aerial with special gift (spoiler alert....) its a Tarmac decal :lol:

Ordered it very late one Wednesday evening (last month) & it was waiting patiently for me to come home from work at the weekend.

With that sort of excellent delivery time I do believe I will be sending ALOT of my hard earned cash to Tarmac over time (obviously in exchange for goodies for the zed)

Must resist looking at what they have available at the moment or I think a remortgage might be in order :scare:

• 4 weeks later...

Used Tarmac Sportz for quite a few things (nuts, undertray, lip, pulleys and also for decent free advice) and I've always had a top notch service from Chris. Just wanted to say thanks and good luck with the improved site. :thumbs:

I know it's well documented on here but just to add my thanks for a great service. I've ordered quite a few bits from Chris, more to come as well ;) and I really can't fault the dedication this guy has to making any purchase as hassle free as is possible. I've always been kept well informed of progress and delivery dates, and as with all well run businesses he delivers exactly what he promises.

I was the first to order an INJEN CBE for my 370, as it was a bit of an unknown quantity he was more concerened than me about the system :lol: didn't need to worry though as it's :yahoo:

I recently asked if he could source some new Stillen Gen3 decals, and look what turned up in the post this morning :D cheers Tarmac!

2013-07-16083822.jpg

• 3 months later...
Would like to add my thanks to Chris, top notch service as always. Latest purchase is a genuine Nismo V3 front bumper and side skirts

You're officially my hero now, the V3 is my fave front end! Please post pics of before during and after :)

• Like 1

You're officially my hero now, the V3 is my fave front end! Please post pics of before during and after :)

Before shot:

DSCN0761_zps8d5d724f.jpg

During, maybe depends on body shop

End results will be posted eventually

All that money you spent Chris because of me :lol:

Sadly though it will be more than worth it. Id have that bumper on my car without paint :lol:

:thumbs: up to tarmac here too. Got some side skirt/lips and some stoptech pads. Havent fitted eithe yet but the service and delivery have both been great!

Will defo use again

I got the same stoptech pads from tarmac, they're great. Anti squeal shims already fitted which prevents faffing like other brands and they fit with no issues, I didn't even need any special tools :)

:thumbs: up to tarmac here too. Got some side skirt/lips and some stoptech pads. Havent fitted eithe yet but the service and delivery have both been great!

Will defo use again

I got the same stoptech pads from tarmac, they're great. Anti squeal shims already fitted which prevents faffing like other brands and they fit with no issues, I didn't even need any special tools :)

o Just because you r sponsored give it a rest ;)

On another note got a big box in my room with tarmac goodies in it that need fitted super fast and helpful delivery

• Like 2

Will defo use again

o Just because you r sponsored give it a rest ;)

On another note got a big box in my room with tarmac goodies in it that need fitted super fast and helpful delivery

I was just impressed that 1) The speed of delivery 2) I didn't have to muck around with the shims and 3) at grid I gave them a hammering and they're like new still :lol:

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

My 350 is sporting a whole Tarmac bodykit basically

Made it so easy and simple for me

Top notch guy and willing to help with anything :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Thanks Tarmac for my bits and pieces with a high level of communication

Always will go back to you

:#1:

• Like 1