Castle Combe 22nd July - Keyser v Captain VIDEO UP

captain

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm tempted by this but it is on a school day, might have to wait until later in July when I think I may be able to sneak a day off

It's ALWAYS a school day. I thought you had a dentist appt on the afternoon of the 7th................ ;)

I'm tempted by this but it is on a school day, might have to wait until later in July when I think I may be able to sneak a day off

It's ALWAYS a school day. I thought you had a dentist appt on the afternoon of the 7th................ ;)

You're a bad influence :lol::lol::lol: .........although my teeth might need some fixin...:ninja:

• 2 weeks later...
T-7

:snack:

He's on a bloody count down now :lol:

Cant wait mate really looking forwards to next Thursday :drive1

2 x cameras ready :thumbs: Might bring my laptop so we can view are vids at lunch :snack:

But I am an estate agent and I might tell some porkies........ ;)

That's it..............never going to buy a house off you now :bang:

You and the rest of N Somerset............. :surrender:

Hope the housing market picks up a bit :thumbs:

T-7

:snack:

He's on a bloody count down now :lol:

Cant wait mate really looking forwards to next Thursday :drive1

2 x cameras ready :thumbs: Might bring my laptop so we can view are vids at lunch :snack:

Ha ha. You and me both. 2 mini-cameras, Nikon SLR with 5 lenses, (also for HD vid) and laptop. When am I going to grow up FFS. :lol:

Not this week.

But I am an estate agent and I might tell some porkies........ ;)

That's it..............never going to buy a house off you now :bang:

You and the rest of N Somerset............. :surrender:

Hope the housing market picks up a bit :thumbs:

Don't worry - still smiling. :)

Looks like rain Keyser. :thumbdown:

Can you postpone to the 22nd??

Probably (checks calendar) yes I can do the 22nd don't they charge for that? I only got half the paper work but when I phoned they said it wasn't a problem they would give me the rest on the day.

You will do well against me if it rains I'm on R888's she spins up in the wet with those on I'll be the slowest thing on the track (in the gravel more like :scare: )

What you reckon?

Looks like rain Keyser. :thumbdown:

Can you postpone to the 22nd??

Probably (checks calendar) yes I can do the 22nd don't they charge for that? I only got half the paper work but when I phoned they said it wasn't a problem they would give me the rest on the day.

You will do well against me if it rains I'm on R888's she spins up in the wet with those on I'll be the slowest thing on the track (in the gravel more like :scare: )

What you reckon?

go for it, a rainy day is a waste IMO

.......You will do well against me if it rains I'm on R888's she spins up in the wet with those on I'll be the slowest thing on the track (in the gravel more like :scare: )..

The R888's will still be quicker on a damp track especially when up to temperature (which would never happen on a road). Its when you get standing water that you'll loose your advantage.

Castle combed say we can swap for 22nd for free any time today. Just call them. I'm doing it if you want to call and do similar.

OK Just managed to catch them - re-booked for the 22nd :thumbs: (they said they have had a lot of changes today so no doubt glorious sunshine on Thursday the 7th!)

T - 17 ;)

See you there :drive1

..........Maybe have some time to do some "fettling"..................... :evil:

An SC, an LSD and a set of R888's would be a good start. :p

Was thinking of Flintstones-style holes in floor so me and my passenger can give it large on the straight. :lol:

Fred-Flintstone-Barney-Rubble-Car.jpg

Gearbox conversion...

Hang on guys, I'll go get a pen................. :wheelchair:

So gearbox, supercharger, zingy tyres and a new diff.

mmmmmmmmmmm £8.5k....... :dry: .........how are those shares doing again..............?

Gearbox conversion...

Hang on guys, I'll go get a pen................. :wheelchair:

So gearbox, supercharger, zingy tyres and a new diff.

mmmmmmmmmmm £8.5k....... :dry: .........how are those shares doing again..............?

:lol::lol::lol:

Arrive early Bag of carpet tacks at the entrance - fastest (only) car on the circuit :thumbs:

I still prefer the Flintstones MOD :surrender:

I take it you changed your day OK???

Forecast was worse this morning. :thumbdown: