360zTT vs. C5 corvette... Made another video! lol.

djtimo

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a hypocrite and don't appreciate being called one. Also what was I preaching exactly?

I don't know you, I don't know how you drive. I merely read what you wrote and based my opinion on your words.

I also requoted you saying what would a judge, jury and the public think if that statement was read in court?????

I'm sure they'd jump to the same conclusions that I did. That you drive like a muppet. These people wouldn't know you either or know how you drive.

If I misinterpreted your post I apologise for that however my reply was based purely on what you had written.

sigh :doh:

i think your missing the point

no one cares how good you are, or how you drive or how anyone else drives to be honest. the point we're trying to make is just don't post it up :shrug:

people react the high and mighty route to deter people from posting it on here, to show outside viewers we are a respectable forum who do not encourage or condone that behaviour.

its a method of self forum moderation that is all, not a personal dig or a question of skills, just self moderation that happens to work well.

I've seen the vid, and I must say, I'm not sure what the fuss is about :blush:

+1 ish

Although I would imagine that speed limits were broken and possible "driving without due care and attention" could be cited.

Not criticising, as the video and cars looked great. :thumbs:

+1 ish

Although I would imagine that speed limits were broken and possible "driving without due care and attention" could be cited.

Not criticising, as the video and cars looked great. :thumbs:

i don't think the fuss was over the original video posted,

more to do with the replies of others.

BashKeyboard.gif

I saw it just before setting off on a 3 hour drive. In that 3 hour drive down the motorway I saw 5 situations I can think of off the top of my head of people driving more dangerously than in the video. I'm not saying I condone it but it certainly isn't one of the worst "drive out" videos out there.

Also I guess it's worth people remembering it's a teeny tiny bit easier for these two cars to lift the rear tyres off the tarmac intentional or not than a standard 350.

As for whatever cack this thread then spirals into

KeyboardWarrior-758095.jpg

no one cares how good you are, or how you drive or how anyone else drives to be honest. the point we're trying to make is just don't post it up :shrug:

people react the high and mighty route to deter people from posting it on here, to show outside viewers we are a respectable forum who do not encourage or condone that behaviour.

its a method of self forum moderation that is all, not a personal dig or a question of skills, just self moderation that happens to work well.

How am I missing the point? I have already stated that I agree with you. The statement I am making is that I cannot stand people complaining about others driving 'over the limit' on the road when they themselves do it also. That has nothing to do with your point which, just in case you need me to say one more time - I totally agree with.

I'm not a hypocrite and don't appreciate being called one. Also what was I preaching exactly?

I don't know you, I don't know how you drive. I merely read what you wrote and based my opinion on your words.

I also requoted you saying what would a judge, jury and the public think if that statement was read in court?????

I'm sure they'd jump to the same conclusions that I did. That you drive like a muppet. These people wouldn't know you either or know how you drive.

If I misinterpreted your post I apologise for that however my reply was based purely on what you had written.

I must admit that I was so utterly incensed by the first couple of sentences I did not read the entirety of your post. Yes you utterly misinterpreted my post, but it's hard to describe ones driving habits in a single sentence after all.

How am I missing the point? I have already stated that I agree with you. The statement I am making is that I cannot stand people complaining about others driving 'over the limit' on the road when they themselves do it also. That has nothing to do with your point which, just in case you need me to say one more time - I totally agree with.

Ffs will you for the love of God re-read the thread and original comments....no one was that arsed about the driving.....just the fact it was posted up.

Whoever reported the video (and no it wasnt me.....is rather have the entertainment of the aftermath) did so because it could of got Dj in trouble.

For example.......youve clearly laid your colours down as a road warrior ......maybe the next time you ask Chris knott for a quote they might read this thread..... :dance:

Wow.....

I think Mr Biscuit is the only person that actually got my point.... :shrug:

Oh and it certainly wasn't me that reported the post :p

It was me that reported the vid.

I say drive how you wanna drive, I don't give a toss.

Just don't associate the forum with it.

This thread is truly epic. I won't post up the obvious, but I will say that for someone who says they won't lose a single second of sleep over what anyone says on an interweb forum, there's been an awful lot of argumentative replies from said person ;)

This thread is truly epic. I won't post up the obvious, but I will say that for someone who says they won't lose a single second of sleep over what anyone says on an interweb forum, there's been an awful lot of argumentative replies from said person ;)

And you think I will be up at night worrying? Ahh bless you son. I enjoy and revel in a good argument, some silly web debate wont lose me any sleep so really, don't worry about me ;-)

Hahaha hilarious that you are telling me to read the thread, when I was making a generalised comment not necessarily related to any specific comments....

Ffs will you for the love of God re-read the thread and original comments....no one was that arsed about the driving.....just the fact it was posted up.

Whoever reported the video (and no it wasnt me.....is rather have the entertainment of the aftermath) did so because it could of got Dj in trouble.

For example.......youve clearly laid your colours down as a road warrior ......maybe the next time you ask Chris knott for a quote they might read this thread..... :dance:

Hahaha hilarious that you are telliing me to read the thread, when I was making a generalised comment not necessarily related to any specific comments....

So what your saying is you called everyone forum monkeys, said you hated hypocrites but you werent referring to us you just meant the world at large........how very odd.

Are you a mentol?

Hahaha hilarious that you are telliing me to read the thread, when I was making a generalised comment not necessarily related to any specific comments....

So what your saying is you called everyone forum monkeys, said you hated hypocrites but you werent referring to us you just meant the world at large........how very odd.

Are you a mentol?

:lol::#1:

Well boys and girls. I have said all there is to say on the topic. If you want to continue your little crusade go right ahead :boxing: I have made my point, agree or disagree - your choice. :byebye::clap:

Ahh, don't go I was enjoying this, you're only losing on points so far no knock out punch so far.

Well boys and girls. I have said all there is to say on the topic. If you want to continue your little crusade go right ahead :boxing: I have made my point, agree or disagree - your choice. :byebye::clap:

Ahh, don't go I was enjoying this, you're only losing on points so far no knock out punch so far.

Unfortunately he is currently undergoing a very delicate operation to remove pieces of a keyboard from under his fingernails and forehead....

:bang:

Really? Is that all you have?

You were full of abuse last night aimed at me and others.... Not many people say I'm a c**t then give up.....

That's my nights entertainment over then.