360zTT vs. C5 corvette... Made another video! lol.

djtimo

I just love it when forum monkeys get all high and mighty about someone who makes a video of some driving in a spirited manner on public roads. I am sure you are all total saints, never break the speed limits, never hoon, always drive within the law and spirit of the law. That's why you own a c300bhp rear wheel drive sports car and not a flipping Prius or something just as soulless. There is a word that perfectly describes these total hypocrites, it starts with a 'c' and ends with a 't' and it's not carrot.

I will hoon 'till I die and f**k anyone that tells me it's wrong, in the right circumstances it doesn't hurt anyone.

Ah now - watch this DJ..............this is how someone will get properly flamed :snack:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely not, I detest such ridiculous hypocritical zealous behaviour and that's my opinion. I read the forum infrequently and post rarely. If you want to feel like a big man and ban me or similar for stating my opinion - go right ahead I wont lose 1 seconds sleep over it. :D

I can take flaming, and I have been around the Jap sports car scene for a long time and seen it all frankly. Feel free to waste your words on me. :clap:

Anyone got an objection if I start???...................good

When you were in 'the Jap scene' did you run parts for this guy in your spare time whilst infiltrating his gang to undercover a hijacking ring?

fast_and_the_furious_5_vin_diesel.jpg

Anyone got an objection if I start???...................good

When you were in 'the Jap scene' did you run parts for this guy in your spare time whilst infiltrating his gang to undercover a hijacking ring?

fast_and_the_furious_5_vin_diesel.jpg

Haha, I admit we had a fling some time ago but he left my ring rather sore.

LOL... I hate this computer!! ha.. Just spent 15 mins typing a reply only to lose it all!

Clif notes were as follows.

Yeah, Thanks for looking out for me and not just joining the "he had fun on the road" so must be a dickhead group.

Best off taking it to a race track, sadly this does not always happen in real life.

People do far worse with out thinking, such as talking on the phone weaving through traffic on the motorway. Potental for an accident is far higher IMHO than planning to have a play in a very quite location being fully aware of what you doing etc.

:thumbs:

I just love it when forum monkeys get all high and mighty about someone who makes a video of some driving in a spirited manner on public roads. I am sure you are all total saints, never break the speed limits, never hoon, always drive within the law and spirit of the law. That's why you own a c300bhp rear wheel drive sports car and not a flipping Prius or something just as soulless. There is a word that perfectly describes these total hypocrites, it starts with a 'c' and ends with a 't' and it's not carrot.

I will hoon 'till I die and f**k anyone that tells me it's wrong, in the right circumstances it doesn't hurt anyone.

easy there anyone would think your a bull in a china shop :lol:

alot of us do things we shouldn't the key thing is then not to post up and tell the world how much of a tit you've been. and the reson is people repect this forum, and becuase we don't tolerate the "i drove like a fukwit" brigade it makes this forum a nice place to be.

if we encouraged itl before long we'd be full of complete mongtards all posting how they burnt out a clio from the lights and how they out dragged ther mum from the supermarket.

if you want to drive like god set your pants on fire. thats your choice and you go girl; as its your chice and you are more than aware its the risks that you take, and the consequences you will have to deal with if you miss judge it. i'm quiet happy with that. same as i have to make my onw decisions and live with any consequences from my actions. as anyone else does when they get behind the wheel.

the main point is just don't advertise it. :shrug: is that not a fair point?

LOL... I hate this computer!! ha.. Just spent 15 mins typing a reply only to lose it all!

Clif notes were as follows.

Yeah, Thanks for looking out for me and not just joining the "he had fun on the road" so must be a dickhead group.

Best off taking it to a race track, sadly this does not always happen in real life.

People do far worse with out thinking, such as talking on the phone weaving through traffic on the motorway. Potental for an accident is far higher IMHO than planning to have a play in a very quite location being fully aware of what you doing etc.

:thumbs:

I agree, best on track where you can really push a car beyond its limit in a safe environment. I haven't seen your vid but the instant response of 'it's someone driving hard on the road - lets get righteous' drives me mad. If there is no one around to get hurt except yourself I see NO issue with some spirited on road action.

Fair point :thumbs:

If anyone on here says that they dont drive there cars the way that they were made to be drivin, then they are liars and full of sh*t, altho it is a bit silly to post up a video of it showing your plates :blush:

I think the point ricey is trying to put forward tho is it reflects on all of us with a zed, one person watches a vid like that and thinks we are all looking to star in the next fast and furious film :lol:

There is alot of keyboard warriors on here :lol: but its funny , keep up the good work :thumbs:

It is a fair point, and that is not want I am complaining about. It's people that act all righteous about the dangers of driving on road like they are utterly saintly.

but they do it as not to encourage it on this forum.

hell even i do it, but i still have my own retard moments, the only difference is i don't post it up.

its an open forum, and insurance companies and the law enforcement brigade will and do pass through. we/the forum have a very good reputation. but retard race posts will soon damage that. the forum has to be seen to promote a safe environment and safe driving.

and in some instances peoples forum posting has been used as evidence against them in court.

as i said above, lots do it, but they don't go posting about it.

t. I haven't seen your vid but the instant response of 'it's someone driving hard on the road - lets get righteous' drives me mad. If there is no one around to get hurt except yourself I see NO issue with some spirited on road action.

Exactly you haven't seen his vid so you 'insightful' commentary is derived from a point of 'hmmmm I'm not sure whats going on so I'll stomp in with me size 12's and see what happens'.

No one has been righteous - we all drive hard at times and have taken our chances........the point is we don't all march in, flop our tackle out in public and start swinging like only a true mongtard would do.

He posted a vid of his illegal driving in an open forum, which has a good reputation, with his number plate visible. DJ doesn't appear to be a bellend (from what I've seen of him anyway) so its no big deal and he's done the right thing in removing it.

There are NO issues in spirited driving when no one else can be hurt (although I still wouldn't like to see DJ 'lay his rubber' into a telegraph pole but thats just my opinion) - recording it and sticking it on an open forum is another thing...........try http://www.barryboycruisinglikeanutmuncher.com of you fancy that kind of thing :thumbs:

try having a read of this

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/gassing/to ... 0&t=629763

Well said Russ........and for God sakes Anthony - just leave it at that.......don't try and argue the toss after reading that thread :thumbs:

Well said Russ........and for God sakes Anthony - just leave it at that.......don't try and argue the toss after reading that thread :thumbs:

Pfff I don't condone lunatics but I don't judge them either. If people want to make a video of their antics that's up to them and they take the risk and the responsibility of risk to others. You are talking extremes - that is one extreme. By your own 'code of ethics' you should be writing to any motoring journalists requesting them to not 'advertise' their actions. Evo's group tests in Wales for example?!?! Sure I didn't see the video, sure no one on here actually had a real go at the guy but someone reported the thread.... ...that person - you deserve a Micra my friend ;)

If you want to talk about dangerous, I could have a real rant about all you show girls with your wheel spacers and PHAT alloys that utterly compromise your car. But I wont... ...well not again anyway. :headhurt:

It is a fair point, and that is not want I am complaining about. It's people that act all righteous about the dangers of driving on road like they are utterly saintly.

but they do it as not to encourage it on this forum.

hell even i do it, but i still have my own retard moments, the only difference is i don't post it up.

its an open forum, and insurance companies and the law enforcement brigade will and do pass through. we/the forum have a very good reputation. but retard race posts will soon damage that. the forum has to be seen to promote a safe environment and safe driving.

and in some instances peoples forum posting has been used as evidence against them in court.

as i said above, lots do it, but they don't go posting about it.

You make some very good points. But surely it's down to a persons own discretion whether they post or not, I don't see why they should be lambasted for it. What would you say about motoring journalists then? Look at Chris Harris for example....

If you want to talk about dangerous, I could have a real rant about all you show girls with your wheel spacers and PHAT alloys that utterly compromise your car. But I wont... ...well not again anyway. :headhurt:

But at least you'd be talking sense and backed up from a point of experience and knowledge ;)

Exactly what I was going to post up Russ.

Well Mr bigbramble, I'm glad your crystal ball is well polished and that you know exactly what is round every corner so you can safely carry on treating the road like a race track. Perhaps doing burnouts outside schools are cool too???

Also, it's nice of you to make yourself known to the team and all the members so that when the routes for drives are being handed out you'll get the one going in the opposite direction.

It is also worth knowing that the team will not tolerate dangerous driving on our drives out, you WILL be banned from attending meets and banned from the club forum if there are substantiated complaints. It's happened before but hopefully it won't happen again.

I understand your point, I'm no angel and don't claim to be however the club reputation means a lot to the people that give up their time to run it and to a lot of our members. We collectively don't want to see the club destroyed due to an incident on a club meet.

Also read this statement out loud.

Imagine that being read out in a court of law in a case against you due to a driving offense. The local papers would be quoting that and the judge and jury would lap it up.

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&f=210&t=629763

Wow...

Well Mr bigbramble, I'm glad your crystal ball is well polished and that you know exactly what is round every corner so you can safely carry on treating the road like a race track. Perhaps doing burnouts outside schools are cool too???

Also, it's nice of you to make yourself known to the team and all the members so that when the routes for drives are being handed out you'll get the one going in the opposite direction.

It is also worth knowing that the team will not tolerate dangerous driving on our drives out, you WILL be banned from attending meets and banned from the club forum if there are substantiated complaints. It's happened before but hopefully it won't happen again.

I understand your point, I'm no angel and don't claim to be however the club reputation means a lot to the people that give up their time to run it and to a lot of our members. We collectively don't want to see the club destroyed due to an incident on a club meet.

Also read this statement out loud.

Imagine that being read out in a court of law in a case against you due to a driving offense. The local papers would be quoting that and the judge and jury would lap it up.

HAHAH This is EXACTLY what I was complaining about. Did I say I drive like a lunatic - No. I said there is nothing wrong with a bit of hooning. I know how to drive well within my limits and would NEVER push hard enough to endanger anyone else - or even my self. Picture this - a clear road in the forest (where I live) - not a soul about, 90o turn to the left - slow entry with throttle on the exit to push the tail a little wide. Is this a crime? Will it hurt anyone?

Just so you know I have been involved in tons of meets with GTROC and FD:UK and a load of convoys and no one has ever complained about my driving, because I know when to be sensible and when to have a bit of fun. Have fun driving within every limit of the law, making sure to NEVER lose traction on those rear wheels, if you do I hope you feel the hypercritical 'guy' you are.

I don't claim to be Jenson Button and I don't try to be. I just don't act all high and mighty when someone posts a video showing a bit of spirited driving. Pathetic.

Tim, I didn't see your vid so won't comment on it at all.

I know your editing skills are good so I might have a look for it on youtube.

The Prison post really makes you think though..... I look at from the other side too being a biker too. :scare:

I really just want to say again WTF?!?!?! When the HELL did I ever make claim to drive in that way? I have a totally clean license and I am an extremely experienced driver from Citroen 2CV's to 700bhp Skyline GTR's with dozens of track days and many hours of professional training under my belt. My grandfather was killed when a car pulled out of a junction and hit his bike without seeing him so I am well aware of consequences of poor driving. I don't drive like an idiot but I DON'T like people that are total hypocrites. Practice what you f**king preach pal, if I can't see round a corner I wont be pushing hard round it, simple as.