Ultralite nurburgring?

jimmy vtec

Iam lookin at getting myself a set of ultralite nurburgrings for the zed. I rung ultralite up and they suggested a 9.5" rim at the back with a 35mm offset and an 8" rim at the front with a 25mm offset with 265x35x18 on the back and 245x40x18 on the front. Does this sound right and would the fronts fit over my brembos?

I want the widest wheel and tyre i can get on the back but iam also looking for the wheels to feel out the arches, would i require spacers to achieve this?

Any advice appreciated

p.s if anybody has a picture of these whhels on a zed id love to have a peak

jimmy

You will need spacers to fill the arches, they are weak offsets. I'd go 8.5j front 9.5j rear minimum. Offsets et 20 or less otherwise it will look no different than the stock wheels.

Also, a 245/40 tyre on an 8j is a bit wide IMO. If thats the best sizes and offsets they offer the wheels in i'd consider looking for a different make but up to you

Thanks for the quick reply.

I just liked the look of the nurburgring so rung up about the wheels and thats what i got recommended. Iam not even that sure which wheels to go for. Id like some that will clear the brembos, fill the arches nicely and look good on a black zed, I dont mind using spacers either theres just to many out there i ve looked through the 20 page wheel thread on here and non really jumped out any ideas anyone?