Nismo Kit and lowering?

jimmy vtec

Iam looking to fit the full nismo kit to the zed with either the v1 or v2 front bumper. The cars going to stop on 18s with a full japspeed exhaust. If i lower the car on either eibachs or teins iam i going to have clearance issues with speed bumps etc and what would the ride quality be like? O

I think the ride quality will have the biggest change, depends for what sort of drop you go for.

There is a 15mm drop I think and then a 30mm drop. Im sure you will still be able to go through humps ect but it will have to be very careful, plus having the v1 bumper which is made out of fibreglass, there will be no flex...

You will be fine navigating small bumps but the big square middle of lane things are a nightmare. I can't go near multistory carparks. The eibachs make the ride awesome without sacrificing too much comfort. The car feels very planted. I only upgraded to full adjustable coilover as I looked for some adjustablity for track work.

The nismo kit front kit and rear spats suffer a but from chipping especially when lowered. Eibachs are awesome though