Hey all ..future zed owner ;)

Hey guys and girls .. Newbie from the north east ..don't own a zed (yet) but looking at getting one this year ideally silver black or blue going to spend time studying and researching first so hopefully this club will help me do that hehe..

I love my motors to list a few ..I've had a fare share.. TT .. Evo 4 ..subi .f&f rep supra!!!..gen 7 celica..fto. ..3 series.. x5 ..been between jap and euro But I defo prefer my jap cars ;)

Been after a 350z a while now so hopefully be getting one soon but not rushing into it like I usually do :p

Anyway hi !!!!

Sherrie

Thanx guys

It shall be fun ;)

Not looking to buy right now more towards summer as need to think about what I want exactly ..I love white zeds but hard to come buy ..looking at about £7k give or take for like a 03 silver or black or blue

With average miles and history not fussed on mods a I want to make it my own ..add a ladies touch hehe .. Mods are a bonus though :) prices have dropped alot from when I looked last year and I've seen a few pop up for around £7k so hopefully find something decent will be taking a mechanic if I see one I like :)

Haha class banter lads :p

As for the pic I have a good one on my tt with me and my friend on a night out ...cut and paste ;) will add it tonight guys seem to enjoy me an my mate on top of a tt roof via my cut and paste skills ...

Yeah will be trying a few before I decide ..I do like 4wd but my BMW was rear wheel and from what I've gathered the 350 is rear wheel ..

Refading the toon comment I'm Newcastles biggest fan :) love my black and White army !!

lol the best way to upload photos is to put them on photobucket then copy the img code and paste it on here. Its much easier than uploading direct as you may have to resize images because there is a limit but photobucket does it automatically :)

Welcome to the club :thumbs:

You know it's a rule that any new female member has to post a picture of themselves sitting on the bonnet of there car in a bikini :thumbs:

well as i said this is as close as to u getting me ..........

lol.jpg

hehe this is a couple of years ago now when i had my TT

lol the best way to upload photos is to put them on photobucket then copy the img code and paste it on here. Its much easier than uploading direct as you may have to resize images because there is a limit but photobucket does it automatically :)

hehe neilp already a step ahead of mr :p

all done

It was awsum!!! Local guy done all the work I bought it and just messed with the inside!! I didn't keep it to long as the attention was just unreal.. I can

Handle some attention but this was crazy getting chased by people around car parks asking if it's the real one out the movie :/

And the kids swarmed it I was scared to leave it anywhere .. It did go Down South near Cambridge I think ..it sold within 10 hours of listing it hehe.. Saying that I started my printing set up this year and I have all the f&f graphics on file be a good time to sell with the new one out..hehe! And free matching tshirts :p

The car was a great rep I will add more pics :)

It was awsum!!! Local guy done all the work I bought it and just messed with the inside!! I didn't keep it to long as the attention was just unreal.. I can

Handle some attention but this was crazy getting chased by people around car parks asking if it's the real one out the movie :/

And the kids swarmed it I was scared to leave it anywhere .. It did go Down South near Cambridge I think ..it sold within 10 hours of listing it hehe.. Saying that I started my printing set up this year and I have all the f&f graphics on file be a good time to sell with the new one out..hehe! And free matching tshirts :p

The car was a great rep I will add more pics :)

i know what you mean about all the attention :blush: haha