What car did you own when you was 20

rothers2901

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't be able to lay a pic of my car when I was 20 as that was some 17 years ago, but I had 2 of these, one black and one blue, but can't find any decent pics of the blue or black, so white will do :lol:

manta5.jpg

When i was 20 i had a Nissan Almera GTi. :surrender: Will find a piccy in the morning

Me too - It got Nissan in my blood

It was such an accomplished little motor - Felt so strong i still hanker after one now

Here is how it ended up though... :byebye:

car1.jpgcar6.jpg

car2.jpg

and the DC2 that did the damage while it was parked outside my mates house :drive1

car8.jpg

When i was 20 i had a Nissan Almera GTi. :surrender: Will find a piccy in the morning

Me too - It got Nissan in my blood

It was such an accomplished little motor - Felt so strong i still hanker after one now

Here is how it ended up though... :byebye:

car1.jpgcar6.jpg

car2.jpg

and the DC2 that did the damage while it was parked outside my mates house :drive1

car8.jpg

OUCH! Bet that hurt a little. I front ended mine at around 20mph and it nearly fell in half. They werent made to withstand an accident.

All I could afford in 1968 :blush::surrender:

P1050351.jpg

But it gave me some huge off-road fun and as well as being reliable and easy to repair bought for £150 if I remember rightly although I then spent a rather lot more on the engine later :teeth: