350Z on 53 - 55 plate with under 50k miles

lukekbrown

Hi Guys :wave: ,

I am currently searching the Country for a 350Z on a 53 - 55 plate with under 50k miles, it has to be a GT spec with full service history. Am looking to spend between 8 - 10k

If you are looking at selling your car or know someone who is selling up please reply to this post or pm me.

Cheers

I do approx 15k miles a year, so if I get a zed with say 60k miles, my car will have 90k on the clock after 2 years and am very concious of the car de-valuing so much :yawn:

Therefore if I buy a car with less mileage, I should hopefully avoid so much devaluation (forgive me i'm a quantity surveyor so am always thinking about money :doh: ).

What do you guys think of this?

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... 8386549925

A bit out of my price range, but seems like a well priced car.

Do you think I should wait a little longer for something to come along within my budget? Or shall I gamble?

Need your guys help.....

Why would you stretch your budget for a MY03 car? If your going to stretch the budget, get a MY06.......

Do you think I should wait a little longer for something to come along within my budget? Or shall I gamble?

Need your guys help.....

Why would you stretch your budget for a MY03 car? If your going to stretch the budget, get a MY06.......

confused.gif

Need your guys help.....

confused.gif

Well, the facelift model came out in 2006 and is known as the MY06, 2003-2005 models are known as MY03. As I understand it, the last of the MY03 models were built in 2005 although a few can be found on 06 plates and a handful on 56 plates.

Pete

Need your guys help.....

confused.gif

what?

I viewed 3 cars today and still no luck (all dealers :scare: , so we're quite expensive).

There aren't many private sellers for zeds :thumbdown:

It seems as though I've missed all the good deals on pistonheads, as the one's I'm interested in are sold.

I guess I just have to be patient and wait for the right one to come along :bang:

So frustrating when you have the money and can't have the beautiful V6 on the drive :rant:

I found a really nice gunmetal 05 plate convertible on autotrader with 44k on the clock.

So thought I better check insurance before I ring the chap up to view. Well let's just say i'm not getting a convertible lol.

Bell insurance want another 1k a year to drive a convertible instead of a coupe :bangin:

How on earth can they justify that? Admittedly I don't live in the most best postcode, however I don't see how they can substantiate that.

I've found a car with 62k on the clock on an 04 plate in gunmetal, its got the GT pack and has Rays alloys.

It's got full service history, 12 months MOT, just had clutch replaced, 4 new tyres, front brake pads and disks 3,000 miles ago.

He's got the car advertised for £7,750 no offers as he's looking for a quick sale, do you think I should go for it?

I'm just a bit worried about the mileage, however it's still below average.