Coilovers wanted

waseem1978

Hi bud

I can do you the Tein basic coilover set at £850 delivered

Brand new in the box

100% authentic TEIN products

Ride heights adjustable

Package comes complete with 4 springs, 4 shocks, 4 lower spring seats, 4 seat locks, 4 thrust washer, 4 bump rubber, 4 dust cover, 2 hook spanner and instruction manual

I can't get a decent product for £500-£600 though im afraid

A VERY old joke that's not helping Wasseems wanted thread.

If Tarmacs Teins aren't any use and Alex doesn't have any second hand then you could try CS, that's almost BC money. You could also go direct to Meister R. :)

I'll have some Racing Logic coilovers for sale soon. I'm currently running them on my Z and they're ideal if you want a fast road setup. Full height adjustment and damping front and rear. Rubber top mounts, so virtually silent in operation and very compliant - ideal for a car mainly used on the road but need something adjustable and slightly firmer.

I'm going to be selling them as I'm going for a more track orientated setup in the near future.

Heres the item on our web shop: http://www.h-dev.co.uk/product_info.php ... s_id=25299

They've only been on the car for around 1000 miles, 1 trackday (Bedford) and 1 session at Japfest, Castle Combe last weekend - I was in the 4pm session.

I'll be after £599 for them. If you're interested we can ship them to you or you can come over and we can fit them and align your car :)