M9O OEY

Horsham appreciation thread

BC BRs fitted today, spot on service as usual from the lads. Night and day difference on the road. Thanks :)

• Like 1

Great service! Drove from Suffolk for New clutch and fly, cats, plen spacer, service and uprev done today, in one day, on my '04 De, which was then tuned to make 301.7 hp! Pure witchcraft lol. Cars been transformed into a totally different animaI - very impressive thanks again.

• Like 2

Just want to give Jez and the guys a big thanks for getting my car sorted with the major service, Uprev and (unexpected) compression arm bushes today!

The car feels a lot smoother and livelier now plus it's good peace of mind to know everything serviceable has been changed :D

Friendly staff, great service, fair prices, can't ask for more than that :thumbs:

• Like 1

Drove all the way down from South Manchester, dropped the Zed of at Horesham first thing Tuesday morning. We stayed in a Travel lodge for the night and picked the car up the next afternoon. Oil gallery gasket, diff and gear box oil, new EBC grooved discs and Red Stuff pads all round. They did a brilliant job, very professional and knowledgeable. I will always go there now. Its a bit of a pain but well worth it, brilliant shop and very friendly.

• Like 1

I just wanted to send a massive thank you to Craig and Graham @ H-Dev for the truly awesome set up they've performed on my suspension.  The car is a completely different beast now and is just amazing through any twisty stuff. :drive1

As always the guys  were fantastic during the work and although I missed her dearly, the week it took to do this was completely worth it.

@Jez @ H-Dev @Gareth@h-dev I salute you and the team!

Little late... Had my Zed remapped at Horsham last year, very pleased with the outcome. Would recommend! 

3 of us went down today for a remap and I also had my wheel alignment done whilst I was there!

The car feels so much better on the bends and I love the pops and bangs!

cheers lads you made all feel welcomed, keep up the good work :thumbs:

Taken the wife's 370z Roadster to Horsham for a few bits, good communication and service. Cheers :)

Took the car down from Cardiff to get a knocking diagnosed and to see if the coilovers could be raised (they couldn't, cheap specials). 

Fantastic guys, i'll definitely be back. 

Had a fair amount of work carried out by Jez and his team over the last 2 years and they were faultless all the time. 

Recently  had a high idle fix and uprev done by the guys they were very helpful and excellent service 

Just saying my thanks to the guys at Horsham. They did a remap for me yesterday and I'm over the moon with my results. The team are very friendly, informative and a pleasure to deal with - Hopefully I'll be in soon for some powder coated exhaust tips, and my brakes :)

PS - I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before, but I've read multiple threads asking whether it's "worth the money" having their Z remapped. I'm going to say it's a bargain, you get a print out of before and after, multiple dyno tests, and a damn good remap, so if you take into consideration the amount of dyno runs you have, and the remap, it works out an absolute bargain :D.

I also love my exhaust pops ;) 

Edited by JimmyWhite1
Spelling