Horsham appreciation thread

M9O OEY

• 2 weeks later...

Wanted to add to this thread ~ Big thank you to Jez, Craig and the guy's at Horsham Developments. :clap:

My car has been with Horsham Developments for the last few days having some work done and I'm very pleased indeed with the results.

It was a pleasure meeting you all and the work carried out, parts & customer service was first rate. Highly recommend you to anyone & I'm sure I'll use you again in the future. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Good to meet you - glad you're pleased with the results :)

Despite the traffic back to South Wales meaning almost double the length of time to get home it was still a pleasure.

The gear changes feel much smoother now especially from 5th gear into 6th and the clutch feels better. Those new discs are working great and I really like how they look.

Didn't get a chance to really test out the performance from the UpRev yet but it does feel more responsive and I'm very happy. Thanks again Jez. Gareth

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Thank you guys for all the help and work you did to get my Zed working again.

I haven't found any other place yet that puts the effort in diagnosing an issue like you do and actually seem to care about doing a fab job.

My car had been suffering timing issues and I had various different diagnosis. Nissan stated it was the timing chain!! Jez and Craig came to the rescue and discovered the flywheel had been fitted incorrectly in the past and the crank position senor was faulty...

The zed is now feeling great after the flywheel being put in the right position and the full service.

Good to meet you both also and I will be back if I keep the zed (babies have a way of making this difficult :p). At least I can enjoy it in the sunshine for a few months yet :teeth:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Big thanks to Jez and Craig for fitting my new Cobra exhaust, sounds really nice. better than the blowing stock one! :lol:

Enjoy the biscuits guys.

looking forward to the next visit for bushes etc.

It was nice to have a look around the underside and see the condition of the car; not too bad at all. :)

Thank you for your friendly customer service. :notworthy:

Edited by Mikeyazure
  • Like 1

I followed my Sat nav and ended up down a lane at some horse place, was worried I wouldn't make it out alive.......some old guy was eyeing up my Zed and telling me how lovely it was and I'm sure I could hear the music from Deliverance playing in the background :scare: Anyway, managed to escape and found Horshams, dropped my Zed off for a new Cobra Sport Y pipe and service. The guys all seemed really friendly ;) Will let you know how I get on....

I don't normally post on these types of thread, but have to say really enjoyed my trip to HDev a few weeks back to tune my R33. Refreshing to have someone listen to me, give me his full attention, not treat me like an idiot (even though in car terms I am!) and not try to up sell any other services that I don't really need. People can find garages intimidating places, where you are not anywhere near the knowledge levels of these guys and for someone to talk to me on even terms is a top skill to have in terms of customer service. Cheers Jez.

• Like 1

Big thanks to the guys today for re-mapping my car (JDM model). Got from 274.6 to 286.6 HP plus eliminated my speed limiter which was not working. My prise from the Wales raffle in May. 50% off. Bloody hot day and wiring to my ECU (speed limiter) was a problem. Fixed it and did the job. Great effort and would recommend to all. :D Drove a lot better afterwards, quite surprised with results and a lot more responsive.

• Like 1

I had Jez remap my 06 G35 (V35 Skyline) back in April and it is by far the best tune I have gotten on a car ever. I picked up just over 17 WHP on a non rev up DE engine with a Takeda intake, Motordyne Iso Thermal Plenum Spacer, Invidia test pipes, and Invidia Gemini true dual exhaust. My throttle is very responsive, my powerband is longer and smoother, and my AFR is tuned perfectly. My mate drove my car and is now bringing his G35 with a vortech supercharger down to Jez so he can get the same awesome service I recieved. +1 for Jez and Horsham Developments!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Just fitted a h-dev Plenum spacer, just got to say.... Fast delivery, excellent quality and with really clear instructions it was so easy to install.

Can't wait to get other bits on so I can get it uprev remap

Thanks guys.

Edited by Pinoy-R
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

They did a fantastic job fitting my milltek and decats, and of course a fine job tuning the hell out of my Zed. Great chaps too, really friendly and honest. Decent coffee too! :D

They let me crack on with some work in their conference room with WiFi, plus didn't mind me poking my nose around the place. :)

Oh and my Zed sounds like this now thanks to them:

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/92383-milltek-japspeed-decats/#entry1390572

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...