Horsham appreciation thread

M9O OEY

I bought their plenum spacer when they first become a trader, it was absolutely brilliant and I said so on this site, it takes a bit of time for new traders to become recognised.

These guys are good and know their stuff and as we now know have become the third company to do the uprev on our beloved Z. All good for us the owners, because as we all know competition is good for cheaper prices. :thumbs:

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Iv been down to see Karl and Jez to get my lower control arm bushes fitted,and my new brake lines. Great guys,and great service. Just take food with you if you are spending the day there. :thumbs:

Plus any surplus Red Bull you may have laying around.

• Like 1

Picked up my car from Jez today after having a nice long shopping list fitted:

Plenum Spacer

Milltek cat-back

Berks HFCs

Uprev

Front DBA 4000s and DS2500 pads

Braided brake lines all round

New ARB drop links all round

Front banana arm bushes

Geometry re-alignment

New gearbox oil with molyslip

Feels like a new car, the Dyno says 307bhp ('04 DE) and the butt dyno agrees. Significantly more power, especially down low in 3rd/4th. The molyslip has certainly quietened the embarassing 1st to 2nd shift a bit, and the Milltek and Berks combo had me gurning like a child the whole way home :teeth: . Great job and great service :thumbs: Bang on quote and on time with no fuss (except for a bank fail causing payment issues :rant: ).

DB

I think I also need to post a word of thanks.

SuperPro lower compression bushes AND Superpro ARB bushes work fab.

Deffinetley more response from the compression bushes and the ARB bushes I'm falling in love with corner by corner. Just wish I was at the Ring now to REALLY put them to the test.

Thanks Jez for a swift and discounted service of supply! :thumbs:

Picked up my car from Jez today after having a nice long shopping list fitted:

Plenum Spacer

Milltek cat-back

Berks HFCs

Uprev

Front DBA 4000s and DS2500 pads

Braided brake lines all round

New ARB drop links all round

Front banana arm bushes

Geometry re-alignment

New gearbox oil with molyslip

Feels like a new car, the Dyno says 307bhp ('04 DE) and the butt dyno agrees. Significantly more power, especially down low in 3rd/4th. The molyslip has certainly quietened the embarassing 1st to 2nd shift a bit, and the Milltek and Berks combo had me gurning like a child the whole way home :teeth: . Great job and great service :thumbs: Bang on quote and on time with no fuss (except for a bank fail causing payment issues :rant: ).

DB

Some informed choices there :thumbs:

Berks + Milltek = :teeth:

I have a Pop Charger that I stick on sometimes too :cloud9: I find it fills in that spot at 4.5k when the Berks go a bit tinny....

Deffinetley more response from the compression bushes and the ARB bushes I'm falling in love with corner by corner. Just wish I was at the Ring now to REALLY put them to the test.

Thanks Jez for a swift and discounted service of supply! :thumbs:

Glad you're pleased. Sorting the bushes is seriously underrated.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jez enticed me into spending money on a throttle controller, he did it for a great price and I had it less than 24 hours after I paid. The only downside to this is the quality of service makes you want to spend more money that you don't have!

Thanks again, really appreciate the super quick delivery and the group buys etc. I'll keep an eye on your section a bit more often from now on. :thumbs:

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to publicly thank Jez and Carl for looking after my 350z during it's stay with them over the last couple of days.

- Exedy Clutch & flywheel changed

- Clutch fluid replaced and HEL line fitted

- UpRev mapped

All sorted with minimal fuss :thumbs:

Easy to find, nice guys, clear advice, great service, what more can you ask for :#1:

:D

Just a quick note to thank Jez for some work we just had done to our car.

He fitted Superpro front lower shock absorber bushes and compression arm bushes and new front discs and pads so car is now handing as sweetly as it used to.

Really happy with the work and would recommend Horsham Developments to work on your pride and joy :thumbs:

If you need lunch whilst the car is being worked on I'd also recommend the Red Lion pub in Chieveley village too, it's a pleasant 20 minute walk away. Great food and beer and a friendly landlord. It's a nice area so we made a weekend of it and stayed in their B&B too which was also good :)

• 2 weeks later...

Had a great day off at Horsham Developments on Friday 27th.

A big thankyou to Jez and Carl who really sorted out my Zed whilst I was there. Got the droplinks front and back done, drivers side window motor replaced, bushes changed and compression arms done as well as allignment to finish off.

Top work guys and very impressed at the care taken with all the work and the insistence at checking the allignment, double checking it and then when you still weren't 100% comfortable, checking it again. That's the kind of attention to detail I really appreciate and marks you out as professionals. The Zed is handling and beautifully, no more knocks and creaking, so I'm very happy. :thumbs:

Horsham4-1.jpg

Horsham5-1.jpg

Above, Carl finishing off the fitting of the bushes and Jez and Carl working on the balancing, the mugs of tea were pretty good as well, thank you chaps :D

i was enjoying a day off from work and finally getting these bits sorted ready for the Wales run . Only slightly dissapointing thing was opening one of the magazines and being confronted by this horrible lot :thumbdown:

Horsham2-1.jpgHorsham1-1.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Many thanks Jez and Carl, top work chaps :thumbs:

• 4 weeks later...

Just got my car back, after Jez fitted me some new injectors, smaller pulley, new maf and removed my old piggyback ecu and installed the uprev!

car running really nicely now! will be popping back up for future mods!

:#1:

shame that there was an awful hail-storm when i picked it up! all i wanted to do was test the extra power, instead it was 40mph on the motorway due to so much spray and hail!

• 2 weeks later...

Just want to say a big thanks to Jez at Horsham Developments for all the work he has put in on my 04 350z. I have been there a number of times over the last few months starting with just a service, then moved onto modifying, with plenum spacer, airfilter, berk hfc's and scorpion exhaust. He always managed to fit me in, even with very short notice. With fantastic customer service and an awesome knowledge of modifying the zed, I honestly can't see myself going anywhere else for any of my cars needs.

So thankyou Jez and I will be booking the Zed in for the remap soon.