Horsham appreciation thread

M9O OEY

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great service! Drove from Suffolk for New clutch and fly, cats, plen spacer, service and uprev done today, in one day, on my '04 De, which was then tuned to make 301.7 hp! Pure witchcraft lol. Cars been transformed into a totally different animaI - very impressive thanks again.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Just want to give Jez and the guys a big thanks for getting my car sorted with the major service, Uprev and (unexpected) compression arm bushes today!

The car feels a lot smoother and livelier now plus it's good peace of mind to know everything serviceable has been changed :D

Friendly staff, great service, fair prices, can't ask for more than that :thumbs:

• Like 1

Drove all the way down from South Manchester, dropped the Zed of at Horesham first thing Tuesday morning. We stayed in a Travel lodge for the night and picked the car up the next afternoon. Oil gallery gasket, diff and gear box oil, new EBC grooved discs and Red Stuff pads all round. They did a brilliant job, very professional and knowledgeable. I will always go there now. Its a bit of a pain but well worth it, brilliant shop and very friendly.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I just wanted to send a massive thank you to Craig and Graham @ H-Dev for the truly awesome set up they've performed on my suspension.  The car is a completely different beast now and is just amazing through any twisty stuff. :drive1

As always the guys  were fantastic during the work and although I missed her dearly, the week it took to do this was completely worth it.

@Jez @ H-Dev @Gareth@h-dev I salute you and the team!

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Had a fair amount of work carried out by Jez and his team over the last 2 years and they were faultless all the time. 

Recently  had a high idle fix and uprev done by the guys they were very helpful and excellent service 

Just saying my thanks to the guys at Horsham. They did a remap for me yesterday and I'm over the moon with my results. The team are very friendly, informative and a pleasure to deal with - Hopefully I'll be in soon for some powder coated exhaust tips, and my brakes :)

PS - I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before, but I've read multiple threads asking whether it's "worth the money" having their Z remapped. I'm going to say it's a bargain, you get a print out of before and after, multiple dyno tests, and a damn good remap, so if you take into consideration the amount of dyno runs you have, and the remap, it works out an absolute bargain :D.

I also love my exhaust pops ;) 

Edited by JimmyWhite1
Spelling

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I went to Horsham Developments yesterday to get my clutch slave, line and fluid changed along with gearbox and diff oils. Was done quickly and efficiently with friendly staff and at a great price. Literally can't go wrong!

Car feels better to drive now - gearchanges are much smoother and the clutch seems to grip better (no longer get a clutch burn smell when driving hard, and no more sticky clutch!).

Thanks for the great work guys! :thumbs:

• 1 month later...

A positive shoutout to all the guys at Horsham for my new 350Z clutch/slave/w-brace/service this week.  New clutch is so nice it's like driving a new car. Great work;  my 2005 Z's ancient bolts gave them more work there..

• 1 month later...

Great service from the guys at H-Dev again today. Had a p3 service done and also had my rear axle click fixed (along with the standard click on take off, it had turned into a full time click with every revolution of the rear left wheel!). No more click noise at all now which is great!

Thanks @Jez @ H-Dev and the team! 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Managed to get diff bushes, transmission mount and the subframe collars all sorted in 6 hours! 

Always enjoy going down to Newbury and seeing the guys, very knowledgeable and get the job done without faf or overcharging. Plenty of tea on offer and let me set my laptop up so I could work remotely! Car sorted in one day and without wasting a holiday allowance :boxing:

Will be back soon for my P3! :thumbs:

Edited by Umster

1 hour ago, Umster said:

Managed to get diff bushes, transmission mount and the subframe collars all sorted in 6 hours! 

Always enjoy going down to Newbury and seeing the guys, very knowledgeable and get the job done without faf or overcharging. Plenty of tea on offer and let me set my laptop up so I could work remotely! Car sorted in one day and without wasting a holiday allowance :boxing:

Will be back soon for my P3! :thumbs:

Sounds epic. I need to give them a visit.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Today wasn't my first visit (and probably won't be my last) but the guys were great as always so figured I should at least post here. Today's job was fitting some SPL rear camber arms, from their Time Attack 350z, and adjustment bushes to get the rear alignment back within spec. as well as sorting my far too low front suspension height. No more scraping over any slightly uneven surface! The car is a much nicer to drive now.

:D

• 4 months later...

Finally got round to fitting my Stillen Gen 3 CAI, supplied by Jez. Excellent service and great communication.

Just need to sort out a time to get a ECUTek remap and bluetooth connect.